Part 21.

Author: before reading, check previous part on kookie_kpopfics

Author pov

Alicia was scrolling her phone. It's 10 pm. Jungkook didn't came yet. She was waiting for him, then she went to erum room .

*Knock* *knock*.

After few seconds, taehyung opened the door. Alicia look at him and then at room.

Taehyung: come inside !!.

Alicia: no oppa. I just came to talk with unnie.

Taehyung: oh erum didn't came yet.

Alicia: unnie still didn't came?

Taehyung: yeah, I called her, she said she's with yoongi hyung. She'll come in 1 hour.

Alicia: ohh okay. Btw j *she was hesitate to ask about jungkook, but taehyung understood and smiled*.

Taehyung: actually I have some headache so jungkook went to finalize the deal. Don't mind me. He'll come in few minutes.

Alicia: *eyes widen * I ..I did-

Taehyung : okay never mind. Come inside. I'm sure you'll get bored.

She nodded and entered inside.

Taehyung: Alicia, you have your yoongi oppa na.? Take me as your brother. I'm also like your brother. I know it's hard for you. I'm sorry Alicia for everything. *He spoke genuinely*.

Alicia: oppa don't say sorry. Past is past. Forget everything and you're already my oppa. *She smiles*.

Taehyung chuckles and caress her hairs like brother. She feel genuine in his action*.

Alicia: oppa btw till they arrive can we play something?

Taehyung: great !! Play station ?

Alicia happily nodded and they both starts playing. She really enjoyed with him and he also same.

Time skips.

They two are playing then they heard door opening sound. She saw erum Is coming tiredly. She didn't noticed Alicia.

Taehyung : tired?

She nodded then looks at Alicia.

Erum: cupcake what are u doing here? *She asked surprised*.

Alicia: simply I came to your room unnie, then oppa told you didn't came yet, and jungkook also didn't came so we both played games.

Erum looks at Alicia and smiled then looks at taehyung who's adoring both sisters love. She couldn't help but smiles at him.

Taehyung : ok. I'm preparing warm water for you.

Taehyung gets up and went to washroom to prepare warm bathtub for her. She smiles seeing his figure.

Alicia: unnie I'm also going, btw oppa is good.

Erum: * chuckles* okay after jungkook came, come downstairs for dinner. I'm sure you also didn't have your dinner.

Alicia: you know me better unnie.*chuckles*.

She said and left.

Time skips

Erum came outside after taking shower. She saw taehyung is scrolling his phone then his gaze fell on her. He smiled at her.

Taehyung: how was your day?

Erum: hectic day*she said while drying her hairs*.

Taehyung: *smiles* so what can I do for my busy wife?