part 13

Taehyung pov

I was standing beside jimin and jungkook is sitting on couch while drinking again.

Taehyung: ji...jimin its all because of me. I destroyed his life too. *I said while sobbing*

Jimin hugged me and patted my back.

Jimin: don't cry taehyungah, it's not all your fault. He's not kid. He knows everything. Stop blaming yourself. And believe in your destiny. We don't know what God have plan for us.

I broke the hug and nodded while he wipes my tears. I looked at jungkook and I felt hurt seeing his state.

Jimin: go outside and take some fresh air. It will calm your mind.

I nodded and left.

Erum pov

After shopping, we went to home then came to club for my cupcake birthday party with our close friends. Oppa and Alicia already entered inside while I got a call from dad. After speaking with dad, I went inside the club. I was going suddenly I bump into someone. I quickly apologise to the person I looked up to see it's none other than taehyung.
I was shocked and surprised. Wait ! He's following me. I was in my thoughts then suddenly he spoke

Taehyung: I'm.. I'm sorry *shaky voice*

I looked at him and he looked away. I can see his face is red and puffy. I must say he cried. Wait why I care ? I didn't said anything but he walked away. What happened to him? Earlier I saw him In mall that time he was little okay. But now? I never see him like that. I ignored my thoughts and went inside.

 I ignored my thoughts and went inside

Erum outfit

Author pov,

They're celebrating Alicia's birthday with their few friends. Suddenly one of her friend spilled drink on her dress.

"I'm so sorry alicia" said that friend.

Alicia: it's okay I'll clean it.

Alicia's outfit

Saying this, she went towards washroom. As she was going suddenly a hand drag her towards in a empty room. She got scared and ready to scream but