CHAPTER 1

T.J Paxton was only child, everything is perfect in his life having complete family where his father is a loving one. while her belove mother took care of him lovingly.

There family is an example of a joyously moreover better living cause his father is a hard working bloke  that's why all his needs is fullfil. Having fancy clothes, expensive things which reachable in his demand  more on what his needs.

His father is a loyal who works in the government as a mayor on their province. However everything has a hurdle  towards on his father reputation.

T.J love his father so much, even that means to kill someone being just for his family. Behind the back of his father T.J build an organization which he currently control, doing evil deeds specifically killing those opponents on his father.

Every elections in their province's ,his father is always won those opponents who has bad affairs are not despatch however T.J leak it into public which can  cause  bad reputation. Then, towards those individuals who has good reputation that can cause problem in the future ,he made an actual action of it.

All of his deeds are payed off. Later on his belove mother found his secrets , he thought of being forsake moreover her mother gives an advice , precautions to cease it.

He knew it from the very beginning that her mother loves him so much even though he chose the path of being a sinner.

Years past, Paxton family is known in the society refers those ebullient deed contribution towards the society.

In continuition, T.J daily living getting worse, he seldomly commit departure in their home, where her mother worries about him cause there's no time he can't receive a messages  came from her belove mother.

Additionally, his father never knew of where his about even though his father found it out, his father is his solid allied. Whatever he wants his father provide it especially those fancy things despite sometimes, he won't begged to have it constantly given as a gift.

Sadden, reality waken his delusional, exaggerated interpretation about his family no matter how perfect it is, just like what other folks seen it publicly gutted it was behind those gaiety expression.

Her mother become a lonely woman, a broken one due the wrong doings of his father behind her mother's back . Committed an affair to an actress name Mae rae. Shes indeed bonny, having a curly hair with those voluptuous lips the most hot controversial about their affair was they have a son.

The affair is not leak in social media it was a hideous which both families can gain benefits.

Mother of T.J can't forsake his father cause she love him very much ,to the point she can tolerate the betrayal she absorbs even it is excruciating moreover an insult as a legal wife of his husband Paxton. She swallowed her pride for their family especially to his belove son.

T.J become a drunkard, and cigar scents scattered his clothes everytime he do it. He secretly conduct investigation behind his father's affair. Later on he found out the previous stories about his father's lover. Having a  bastard,  at first his very mad about the controversial nearly exposed into public. However his father made an actual action  to prevent it.

Between the relationship of being a father and son, their a gap nor a barrier T.J can't blame the things he can't control even he can kill mercilessly moreover can't hide the fact he also has weakness which his family who raise him, give a shelter , took care of him on the younger years.

Father of T.J is being fair both to his son's whose grown now into an adult his bastard son reputation is an ideal to follow his steps in the politics. While his biological son is the opposite due the evil deeds he commit . He know what's going on behind his back  from what T.J doings he can't name it explicitly. However the wrong doings he commit he tolerate, gives support even it is inhuman.  Being blind, pretending he wasn't formulate a single gist.

On one evening, his father bring his bastard son to their house introducing his son  which Mae rae son. Infront of the dining table silence occupies the spaces except those broken glass the creak of it gives a sounds everyone look at it. There she goes the hands of T.J mother fill with blood.

“ I'm full!” few sentences she uttered before leaving us after that intimidating evening T.J stood and went downstairs along with the cigar, he smokes while his thoughts sinking on afar. He's worried about her mother so much even he wanted to give her a warm comfort that his still there, then wouldn't leave her no matter what happens on their family.

His introspection is abruptly disturb someone follows him , it was his older step brother having a conversation casually. He treats him as a part of family one thing he can say their an opposite to describe if T.J is fire then his step brother is a water.  Who would thought the person who save him years ago found out his older brother at first he hate him so much. Moreover when they hang out several time T.J totally understand their both situation. 

By that evening , his father made a decision to divorce her wife not a reason to get married Mae rae but for the both families he love the most.

The raucous abruptly filled in the Paxton house while mother of T.J begged his husband not to leave her.

Please Inglis don't forsake us!”

Echoed voice from T.J mother ,shes crying nonstop  but his father used to pack his belongings then  leave their house without looking back. When T.J come back on their house he found her mother hysterically on the floor uttered his father's name.

Inglis,why you did this to us you'll pay for this!”

Her mother is mad while hugging his son those eyes once he adore before is totally gone. One thing is left it was angered and sadness sculpted on her mother eye's.