CHAPTER 9

MATTIAS KIER FOUND A DIARY

Mattias grown into a handsome man who has the same physical features on Klifton. Every years had passed until without a notice Mikha is now old who seat on the wheelchair.

Witnessing his belove son grown , into a lovable son an opposite behavior on his father. When Mattias is a little boy he ask the whereabouts of his father the only thing Mikha replied is his so long gone along those tears. Starting that day his son never mentioned about his father cause everytime his son ask a questions Mikha can't hide the sadness then she cried.

The only thing his son do is being sweet to her mother, telling how good his in schools, then uttered those phases even his father was in heaven he will be a good boy and took care of Mikha which her mother.

Mikha never mentioned how mess the marriage between her and Klifton the only thing she could tell his son is Klifton is died while shes pregnant then after that she immigrate in United States. Where shes giving birth to him and it was his little boy Mattias along her grandmother.

Mother of Klifton help her to raise his little son. Marrie is a kind, beautiful grandmother of yours  uttered by Mikha. Sadden, when Mattias is a two  years old Marrie passed away.

All the inheritance from his late husband Klifton is transferred to the both of them. Since when Marrie is still alive she fixed the wealth intended to pass by his belove  grandson.

Marrie is stood on Mikha side like a second mother, no matter what the grudge between on his husband before the fact is she can't hates Marrie cause they are in the same boat in the name of unfortunate marriage.

As long as shes alive, the only favor ask by Marrie on Mikha is don't let hatred manipulate her, everything in this world happened has a reason. Maybe they where the sacrifice to leads their son into a light which the exact different on their father.

Mikha understand, Marrie is just a mother and she can't be perfect but she tried to fixed her son Klifton. However husband of Marrie spoiled his son until out of limits.

Mikha tried to guide his belove son on  the right pathway with love and passion, having a sympathy on others . Truly, she doesn't failed it was the best decision she ever made.

Mattias Kier, grown  a respected man  who has dreams by helping people and the profession he take is being a soldier who serves people in the country. However he choose to serve the Philippines which both of his parents meet and got married in Philippines. It was the memorable place cause their love story has a fruit and it was him.

Before, Mattias  graduated  he  pursued her mother to go back in the Philippines, though his will is granted   they got back on their old house. Life in the Philippines is quite unique and adventurous he commit to travel in different provinces tooking a lot of pictures and he send to her mother.

Until the last breath of Mikha the only thing she uttered how much she loves him his only little boy Mattias. With the loosing feeling his belove son lament her arrival towards in another world which can't no longer hugged his son.

After the burial life must go on, “everything has a reason even we are apart just remember  in your heart I'll still alive forever” these  phases is echoed repeatedly on Mattias head  which her belove mother used to tell those quotations when shes alive at first when his young he won't understand. However right now he truly understand.

According to the servants this house which located in Philippines is the house where his late father and mother used to live in a long time ago. His curious about the love story of his parents. His finding effigy's within the huge rooms until he ended up on the black door with a huge lock.

Mattias ask the servants about the entire key of all the doors in his house   after he said it. The servants handed a black large key then he open it. darkness welcome him followed by the old scents from the curtain and bedsheets. When the lights is open he saw the paintings on wall his late father and mother hugging erotically it was the lewd her mother is naked while his father is naked too both of them hang in a side view while his father look intimately on her mother. Indeed, her late mother is a goddess, shes very beautiful on the mind of Mattias.

Then Mattias touch the painting on his surprise it has a door out of curiosity he entered on it. Later on the mini office welcome him the ambiances is very splendid the features who catch his attention is the other room. Mostly he seen the different kind of painting of her mother. Then he  continue to look around, he found those photo album of marriage on his parents.

Mattias ended on a table theirs an elegant notebook and pen he know its  expensive by the  look on it. Before he decided to  open it he took it, his curious the diary of his late father. He decided to go back but before that  he turn around again he mesmerized the secret room which sorounds in uncountable paintings. Moreover the only subject is her belove mother. One thing he knows about her father he fond in arts and adore deeply her mother.

He sip a bitter coffee cause that was his stress reliever, he seat on a wood chair profound inside the garden at first he knows the organizational love story of his father and mother. In the middle of the story he feels uneasy to forgive the deed of his father the loathsome was reign in his heart even though their story is a toxic he continue to read. Before the ends of the diary he tells that he would change himself.

I know what is done is done already , and i know you can't forgive me Mikha but dear the only worst sinn I've committed by loving you so much that it turns a grasp of chains i lost my insanity, I'm very very s—orry!”

At the end of the diary, Klifton tells that he already knew the whereabouts of his wife and son to stop his craziness he used to paint his wife after he succeeded his goal  he knows that one day her wife would come back and seen his last gift.

Once you already read this dear, i humbly asked your forgiveness,i know I can't stay any longer in this world and i couldn't says apologies to you personally. However once you read it. I ask your signature as your response. I love you so much, my dearest Mikha”

Truly yours
Klifton

While Mattias read the diary he found the signature of her mother in the last pages of the diary and that means her mother already forgive his father for everything. The love story of his parents isn't perfect nor deeply romantic alike the sweet scenes in the movie nor film. Forgiveness is the key by living on peace.