CHAPTER 7

8, FEBRUARY ****

T'was near on valentine's day without a notice 14, February is near to come  in specific social sites where i currently engage i seen those romantic dates plan, couples who used to celebrate in advance.

Workload, is a responsibility when your an employee every details must organize and clear no more personal matter's to think off except on your role inside the company.

Yano, walk in the lobby leads to his home suddenly his phone is vibrating at first he ignore it. Cause he think it was a word of the day from the app he used to downloaded yesterday. Afterwards he reach home safely however his phone still vibrating he was pissed off cause his tired while someone disturbing his demure.

“Who is  this!”

That voice he uncontrollably put in low tone, he sounds displeased minutes passed theirs no one who talk back in other line except on the deep sigh then followed by incoherence.

Day's passed, the mysterious caller never contacted on Yano however it is replace by letters, along those unknown messages. That thing creeps on Yano’s living. On the top of that he thinks that person try to messed up his peaceful living apparently, he acts and ignore.

Such a nuisance!”

He uttered, while strip all his clothes then walk in the bathroom the water who runs down on his naked body. That moments when he close his eyes those flashbacks of memories come back again like a click of taking a pictures who constantly develop.

Along the waters, his tears of sadness fall down on his cheeks afterwards, he fix himself then go in the balcony while holding a one glass of liquor. it's out of his plan to become drunk, it's just a sip of relaxcition.

The ambiances outside is indeed, splendid surrounds those manifold lights, nature's beauty, within the vast skies who contains various constellations with different sizes moreover their quality of light the way it was sparkling. Reminiscing years ago when his grandfather told a story while the young lad curiosity plastered on his innocent face with sparkling eyes constantly seen t'was  amusement.

When you wish, while looking the skies—One day, the omnipotent grant it my dear grandchild....”

That moment it was summer, along with the parents of Yano who go back in  provinces since, it was vacation sadden months passed after their arrival to back in the City. News is leak his grandfather passed away. We lament his arrival leads so far away.
Truly, life is a complex thing the happenings might give you joyously expression while the adverse is excruciating. In addition, realization waken us from the delusional world which currently used in order to altered how broken we are deeply.
Throughout contusions test us, how strong the defense we build while they were not striking though when their attack shown the strength of such a hugest offense they already know where the weakness spot they attempt to dragged us down. These views is a virtual feature made by vision.

Profound in the cold floor while the zypher blows the thin curtain in the balcony which Yano slumbers deeply on the floor. Continually, his phone is vibrating there's a messages on it. As usual the unknown one, then on his email account he receives letters though he didn't bother to read any of those piece.

                —————

On the other side, a man holding a cigar intensely gazing the photo of the person he dearest the most. Years has passed however forgetting the person who means a lot to him is indeed impossibly unforgettable.

One day, i would introduce myself to you.... hopefully you will remember me and those memories of you will come back.

I'd rather a creepy stalker, who sent those manifold letters. Sometimes i can't do restraint then i commit to call you on the phone , when it comes to you my dearest Yano I can sacrifice for your happiness. However that scumbrag broke you but don't worry I'll completely do avenge for you.

—M.K

February 14, **** Yano receives gift letters and fancy gift especially the expensive watch.

Whoever this person is crazy!”

Yano won't bother to open the entire gifts, he curse many times on his mind if this is a kind of damn prank all he could say it isn't funny.  Afterwards the knock from outside of his door interrupt his monologue.

Sir good evening, are you Mr Yano McGuire?”

Yano replied that his that person then the delivery guy informing him that theirs a package for him at first Yano felt confused but right now his more than confused. He utter if he won't tell whoever it from he wouldn't accept the package.

Sorry sir  we do our job, and that's it as he said you know him..”

After Yano signed the paper the delivery guy left already minutes passed still his standing with a confused looks.

Damn! my head hurt....”

6:12PM Yano is awaken due the alarm clock on his phone without a notice he fall asleep of thinking whose the person who bother him by sending letters, unknown messages in addition those unknown package his literally pissed off.

Tired, that's the only word would describe himself it's been so many years passed,still the healing process of forgetting is constantly descending.

“I hope those letters, unknown messages can help you to remember me Yano.....”

He was M.K who sends unknown messages, letters to Yano include those gifts. He felt rue for such a cowards before maybe, there a chance that Yano would love him if his not a coward to uttered that word infront of Yano just to tell him, how much he love him. Thought he attempt to tell him what he feels it's been a weeks of preparation just to build guts nor confidence. However that moment it's too late Yano has a boyfriend instead of telling his affection to Yano, he choose to congratulate both of them.

They're relationship is genuine, he witness how's that person cherish Yano that's why he choose to let go and live on other countryside moreover his a stalker just to know if his belove Yano was happy.

Years, past he’ve  got a news hearing his broke up about that guy which Yano’s first  love but things goes wrong that guy betrayed his belove Yano. The only thing he regrets by letting that guy entered in Yano’s life. If it must be him, he should cherish the person he truly love. Indeed, Yano is his unrequited love this time nor in the future he wouldn't let go his deep affection towards his only Yano.