CHAPTER 6

In our lives when it is continually moving times dictates what might the possibly  next chapter. We are alike the dust who depends the air when it is blown able to carry us into nowhere nor ablaze capable to burn the leaves who slowly falling in the ground profound in arid lands.

The journey of each lives is indifferent, various individuals in society has their own matters in life such as business, love life, family, social, political, cultural moreover we deal these scenario where the scenes is embedded.

Walking in the road, seen those folks passed by, feel the cold air whisper through hair and ear,  watching young lad  along with their mothers, seeing them playing while some of the folks trading. Apparently you are there watching nor witnessing the happenings surround you inside the society even the outside its not impossible because of the different technologies currently develop and use.

When we notice someone it is impossible to forgot that person specifically that person leave a unforgettable memories towards us. Intensionally, we force ourselves to forgot just to protect the barriers we made. However, its like a dazzling painting nor a captured images from nature seen as splendid its impossibly to let it go behind.

Works is sometimes a way able to socialize different kind of folk's their different perspective, beliefs, likes, dislikes etc. knows them indeed, a part of being congeniality nor not perhaps, your a practical individual in any aspect seems it is acceptable cause it's  something personal without argument can deceive in order  to won .

Meeting someone who  able to comprehend towards those individuals they knew is such a philanthropic contribution emotionally. Wondering those what if comes true, indeed being gaiety is constantly replete. Which the clog isn't vast however its alike a tiny dust incapable to incarceration moreover their at least less desperation where human is possessed.

5:9PM Which Yano explore outside indeed, Madrid view is  splendid at dawn like the gleams of light from those city lights profound in vast buildings. No matter how moderation influence towards on each individual but the fact still human emotion is  indispensable  even it is altered seldomly just to shown to whom their totally well good emotionally and mentally.

“Señor, here's your order”

Yano introspection on human behavior nor eternal perspectives is suddenly disturb. The waiter serve him gratefully while he simply shown those smile but won't reach his ear. After a while he decided to  roam surround without the use of any vehicles, train,... in order to transport towards his destination.

Quotidian actual function is continuous variety of feelings is shown even it wasn't uttered just directly give a notice on the ensight of each individuals then absolutely the hence of candid judgement which conclude due the basis you shall seen either compatible on your conjecture nor not. Since t'was interpreted on your own thoughts similar on perspectives he dare to uttered it wasn't fallacious.

P-ardon  señor!...”

Young lad exclaimed, where Yano is being bumped t'was a boy. Yano nod a bit then continue to step forward headed on the pace where he currently works. His departure is still demure he tend to be idle while walking.

The pace where he work for is definitely different not alike those other companies when the boss nor employee your obliged to greet them. However in Yano situation only the boss is required that you should greet everytime their arrival is proclaim. Though in Yano perspectives it is an advantage since communication is his  seldomly weakness most of the time his quiet loss appetite in entertaining unimportant conversation.

Break time is coming, everyone set their thing's out in order to take break then buy something to eat, his co-fellow go downstairs while Yano maintain his composure though he still seated in an office chair. Yano find his wallet but it's nowhere to be found realization hits him.

“That kid!....”

Yano curse unstoppably, why misfortune always followed him, how should he buy necessarily necessities if his wallet is totally lost. His heavy sigh echoed in the hall which his department is located inside on this vast building.

Monday, is the misfortunate day cause his wallet is betoken by a haphazard young lad on the street. Times goes by without a notice t'was dawn.

“Good work everyone, dismiss!”

The echoed voice inside the intercoms  who always deliver those kind of announcement when work is done is heard towards in different departments.

I’m exhausted.....”

Uttered by Mavka shes an intern , who assigned to assist along with Yano  afterwards they bid farewell. Mavka has short hair , who like color  pink, talkative. That day Yano’s demure haven is abruptly shaking due the impact of her talkative conduct.

T'was Tuesday, Mavka always followed the incumbency. However when it comes to Yano it's an exception like she was chasing the moon who shine so bright in the silence midst on daylight then night.

MONTHS GOES BY;

Yano always pissed off  due the presence of Mavka but alike the unexpected ablaze who absorbs the arid leaves in the forest that can causes a hugest impact. Afterwards from dislike turns into something who bond their relationship not in romantically.

“Señor  here's your coffee” uttered by Mavka

She serve his señor, fulfilling her duty include on being a personal assistant. However, candid to say his señor is not easy in order to commit a conversation as she notice he is maintaining the composure with demure. Indeed, she adore that man who show various expression without saying anything but she knows within the silence totally that man curse her to death just to be vanished.

One evening, the works is overload due a lot of files and she know his emotionless señor do an overtime from that moment she worked so hard to be fit in the position she aim for. Sadden, in Month of February their projects is launch the presentation is well done. However, the judgement of the highest ranks they've currently wait. Alike an explosive bomb the building is ruined who leads into incredulity.

As an intern who hold the presentation is totally failed the score of the judge are irrevocable. Despite of the loss Mavka’s journey is very memorable she makes a blog online saying her deepest gratitude for being a part of the company. Her blog catch the interest of individuals specifically those job hunters same situation on her.

Even she got rejected on the position she aims for but she let it go, she knows that opportunity comes in endeavor and won't given up even you got a failure as results.

You know on yourself it is worth on trying than fear to do so,  cause of the indubitable decisions.

I’m glad, that I've meet señor Yano McGuire....”

Mavka made a testimony online, that she meet someone who inspire her the person who make a knot from her unrequited indubitable capability that she's more capable if shes continually move forward then keep trying.