CHAPTER 2

Reliana is the only daughter of Suzon family where Inglis is betrothed to her at first Inglis despise Reliana to the point he never treat her so right.

Remember, it was a month of June when their marriage proclaim as final   agreement. Reliana chase Inglis cause in the younger age she knew that Inglis is perfectly match  as her  dream guy.

Both families is an allied , business, legal nor illegal transactions they build name together be  able to recognize as strong with the authority they hold.

February 14, day of the heart's was a romantic day of Reliana cause that day Inglis made a promise to her in the future he surely, getting married only to her.

A warm embrace of a tight hugged on the waist of Inglis from the sweet , loving Reliana once he hate before but now he made a vow to love her with all his heart.

Every single day, Inglis made an actual actions to court her belove Reliana which made her happy moreover building a good relationship.

Father of Inglis has no opposition, instead he gives approval,supports who leads replete on their families. Even he wasn't married to her. Father of Inglis told him to give him a healthy grandchildren’s.

Inglis could always do is to laugh about it , truly he loves that woman right now the once he hated the most. He made a conclusion before that Reliana is a brat, despicable, ignoble entirely wrong extort if he wasn't mistaken he can candid utter infront to her.

Reliana, could simply shown those gutted eyes while used to shown how grateful nor joyously she was.

That moment Inglis couldn't stop to think.

“Why she bare those pessimist action i did?”

His drowning literally, there's a part of him felt guilty. How could he do that to a mere woman who's alike the reflection of her belove late mother.

Love can be blind, deaf nor can forgive no matter what the freight or flaws towards those folks they truly love. Everything is right when it comes to love even the sinner would commit a multiple sins in the name of  unconditional affection, desire, love , lust. In addition can do imitation if in exchange can  fullfil the undying promise.

Reliana, is look crazy inlove like there's no physician can cure her, she obsessively attach to a one guy and that is Inglis. Later on Inglis found her girlfriend secrets.

His been stalked by all those years before it was proclaim he was already betrothed. Remembering when he was on high school she has a lots of effigy's displaying on that room

Including, those individuals who has connections in his life. His lacking privacy due the stalking he discovered about her girlfriend.

He confront her ,  who cause conflicts and their having a huge fight that end on breaking up on her.  Reliana begged  to not leave her alone however Inglis won't listen to her before he can steps into ten she said words that can triggered her life.

“I'll die if you leave me!”

From that day Inglis ,never contacted  about the whereabouts of her girlfriend ,his very upset on things he can't control. Weeks later he got a call from the family of Suzon which the father of Reliana threatened him if his not gonna marry her daughter who is now carrying his child.

“I will consider this agreement, as threatened towards your families”

That sentences came from Mr Suzon the father of Reliana. In order to fixed everything he gives word that the agreement both parties won't cancelled.

Furthermore, things getting worse the situation is no longer controllable Reliana became a dominant woman those actions shown negative impact towards the relationship between Inglis.

The sacrifice she done, thought she does a right decision in order to build a strong bond theirs a dominant among the two lovers. Little did she know the affection was been restored is currently falling apart.

I’m so sick of your wrongdoing’s!”

Inglis exclaimed infront of her girlfriend who's now an imitator for being pregnant. Silence made a gap on that room where both of them facing each other. Only heavy sigh from Inglis is clear to be heard while Reliana gripping her palms so hard she looks guilty but used to altered into a loving one.

I won't apologize for what i did, that way I'll shown how deep this love of mine just for you......”

Love will shown from each folk's to whom they truly love in any forms however the consequences shall ripe differently we have different intentions, interpretations toward those matters which we obsessively attached.

Inglis fall those thoughts, his looking currently to the person he loves nor hate, his feeling is boiled like a fire til water. However he choose to stood beside her as what he promise.

Reliana felt joyously when they already married to each other the man he loves so much is now his husband. Although those delusional romantic she imagine were betoken from reality that no matter what she reach, still shes not satisfied nor valued as who she is as a person. No one knows the melancholy she carried through those years.

Instead of crawling back , she used to devotedly attached to the family she aims to build along with Inglis. Things goes wrong when the years rolling forward rapidly from a loving husband turned into workaholic, his time devoted only on work seldomly their family can commit bonding together. Even when she carry their first child then it is a healthy young boy.

From pregnancy period, she used to take care on herself cause his dearly husband always doing work either on their country nor another countryside his husband is rarely to do departure on their home.

Entirely, as wife of Inglis Paxton its like shes totally a display even the treatment is like that she swallowed her pride without objections. In addition shes a human who felt excruciating when there's a coercion happened.

When theirs a controversial leak which his husband got involved of having a bastard to another woman at  first  she used to believe it was a fallacious statement made from their foe. Though it is indeed true, her world sank in the severe tropical cyclone along the rain and thunderstorm she felt betrayed and broken.

All those wrongdoing from his husband even it is unintentionally create still it was a unforgiven deeds. Despite of everything she used to give exceptions a second chance to starts over.

“But why it ends on divorce?..... i cant accept it n—ever!”

Hoarsely, she screams inside the darkness room where she used to rest she's now holding a gun while calling someone after that they end their conversations.

She used to stalk his husband, her decision is final by this way she will avenge what she loose.

On the other side Inglis, talking her previous lover actually the feeling is not mutual cause they already learn their mistake though it is irrevocable except on accepting on it.

Reliana furiously head towards to the two person having a conversation beside the sea, he truly love his husband but now her love turns to waste.

“I can't forgive y—ou!”

The last sentence screams, angrily from Reliana before the explosion from a gun she hold made an abruptly raucous on the silent sea. After she shoot Inglis but the woman beside him hugged Inglis that's why she is lying on floor with blood after that without hesitation she shoot Inglis. Dramatically, his son who interfere but it's too late.  She pointed too the gun on her head that was the end of her crazy affection.