CHAPTER 3

1988,MARCH 18 THE DIARY

Kurdi surename where Yael was known his family is a broken one, without joyously while living not like a romantic series from the movie that woman deserves a gentlemen who gently love, pour the pure affection, value a person heartily.

At the younger age he witness what violence can change a person, loosing their selves having lack of control mentally, trust is only a word moreover betrayal shown the thorns of being evil without  considerate. What might the impact towards those folks who loves them unconditionally when they build the gap then used to stay away indeed, it is selfish love. Entirely his father is the exact definition from what he describe earlier.

As a young boy , he wonder why do woman sacrifice their whole life along with such a cruel husband refers specifically not holistically. Theirs no hesitation love, responsibility, vow seal their lives of being committed. Even to delve those adverse rightful sentences just to support from what they've done included those vow, pledge still it is constant nor irrevocable.

Years passed by still, their lives won't change the continuition is getting worse. Her belove mother is a battered wife who live without gaiety. And he knows from very beginning the roots of everything done by her mother is just for his well, having a complete family even it is unrighteous decision that can't gain benefits on her side a woman, a wife not thing who received heavy punch from the offender who they once truly love.

His father is short tempered person once you made a mistakes even a little you've been punished he can't do exceptions once his rules inside the house is broke nor won't follows. In addition they live along with his father as a puppet being feared and can't make a gear for themselves selves.

“One day I'll avenge for us m—other!”

Yael gritted his teeth out of anger with a grip on his hands forms into fist. His  no longer such a fragile young boy like before. Everything is change abruptly even his mental functions. Previously he witness what violence can hold authority , manipulate those folks sorounds you. .

You create this evil son like yours...”

The house of Kurdi filled with silence there's no raucous inside along the silence of the night only wind could heard who blows the glass windows of their house. Not until a steps upstairs made an abruptly raucous headed to the dark room. He suddenly open it then he open the switch of the light he can't be considerate by this time her belove mother is violated physically and mentally those contusions  he seen from her mother is unforgivable.

He punch his father hardly that causes his conscious to passed out. He tied it, put a masking tape on his mouth then dragged his one fit out of the room her mother is shown those gutted eyes while there's no reactions, definitely trauma made her mentality got ruined. But before that he smiled innocently while kissed her cheeks like what he do same as before from that moment a tears flown on her cheeks.

He evilly hum a weird song, while laugh bitterly he brings his scumbrag father back on their house along those trees. Later on his father waken up only hatred plastered on his face still theirs no guilty on it.

“Guess what, are you surprise?....”

Joyously, Yael uttered with agile while holding a gun. He said senseless things , who made a burst of laughter  then that moment he remove the tape on his father's mouth.

Father of Yael burst angrily, threatened his son once he escape he will surely die. However Yael scratch his face with a sharp knife that causes the blood flows.

Your blood is disgusting!”

Uttered by Yael but before that he called her mother to see what's his surprise, Her mother walk lazily along those stoic face. Seldomly he thought her mother is a numb though it doesn't matter.

Rixa i command you free me now!”

Exclaimed by his father, but minutes past of silence her mother is bitterly laugh so hard then the next thing she do, she seat on the tree humming her song she looks like out of her mind nor the definition of having a defect on mentally due to her actions if anyone could  seen it.

Any last words?”

Yael words can contribute scary feeling into sense's of a human being due the addition of his cold silver eyes , having white hair like a silk he thought his a curse person but her mother always told him his very special alike his late grandfather.

He never felt regret after shooting his father many times, the scents of blood flows on the grass he made it. Totally he made such an unforgivable crime.
Meanwhile her mother looks at him through her  unexplainable eyes theirs a word's he wouldn't expect to hear from her belove mother.

Just give it to me—the gun....”

Her mother command it, he knew it that her mother avenge him for killing his father. Without hesitation he give it, he's now free even on this moment he will surely die by the hands of her belove mother but.....

I killed him, just stay out of it then live your precious life with freedom no guilt , dearly Yael”

Dramatically uttered by her mother while he felt the warm embrace of hugged from her belove mother. Meanwhile the sounds of patrol cars was arrived Yael mother is being arrested for the crime she never did.

Months later, the process of  the case is undergo through investigation, collecting evidences then later on the judge proclaimed that she's guilty. Even he wanted to take responsibility for his unrighteous deeds but used to stay in silence just like what he promise to her mother that he will surely live with freedom without guilt.

Definitely,  from the cage he escape however the guilt is still forever in his heart, her mother sacrifice her life just for his belove son. Two months of being imprisoned her mother made a last will through letters then after that she's committed a suicide inside the jail.

The letters reach on Yael , he lament for her belove mother while reading her last  letters one thing he could describe himself currently from the cage of bearing such a huge freight of guilt he can't escape from the cage not never.