CHAPTER 8

THE LOVELESS MARRIAGE OF MIKHA & KLIFTON

In our lives we can't force someone to love us in return the way we feel to that person is purely our own will. However due the selfish decision we have and we only look for the advantage we can reach then we grab that opportunity even it is not right nor reflective equity towards the views to the individual we cherish in order to reach.

Klifton a son of the Governor in their City his life involved in politics his father is a strict and always tolerate his wants as long as he likes either things nor a person. Both of his parents spoiled him. Moreover he is like a commander in their house his demand is must follow.

“I want to marry her, and that's final!”

Klifton uttered that phases infront of his father while his father approve his request.

Father of Klifton is not so good as what you think every human has their own flaws. Indeed, he rule his responsibility towards the people under his management. However can't change the fact that his loyalty and sacrifices devoted only on his family.

As a father the only aims he can do is to make their children in a good situation and protect from the severe danger which can possibly strike on their children. Sadden to admit being a perfect nor an ideal parents is sometimes we failed to fulfill. The more we calculate things accordingly theirs an erroneous popped up suddenly in our way.

Klifton married Mikha according on the agreement between the both families. The weeding venue is sorounds by colorful decor grandiose preparation shall seen through eyesight. Everyone celebrate it like it was the romantic couple of the year due the deceptive smiles they shown off towards on the crowd.

Hours passed, after they hand their wedding gifts which from the well known visitors who attends the occasion they parts ways to each other but before that they bid farewell to each other.

Everything is settled according to a plan however Klifton couldn't embrace the warm of love nor affection from her dearest wife like his the only one who hold the knot between the both them . When their together Klifton behavior has abruptly change using violence to show his love that was his perspectives in life. When things was on his grasp as long as he will fond of it theirs no chance he will let it go easily including her wife is not an exception.

Time goes by until it reach into years then in countless years living in a loveless marriage is like a torture viewing yourself as an convict  criminal who's living in prison along those solid bars theirs no freedom then all things has limitations. When theirs a dominant and submissive behavior within the agreement is totally a lack of equity.

Life is unpredictable when it comes in our death like we are bound in a specific time machine where time and luck is our dominant manipulator everything in the world is temporary including the living of  the entire human we are molds from ashes then we go back into it our so called haven.  
That phase nor idea came from a theory so called creation myth. Actually it refers on the evolution  of our world were science tackled about so long ago until now, which they conclude where human races came from including  those myriad living organisms and how our haven is concrete or beautifully created.

Father of Klifton is died, even his emotion is hideous however the phases of anguish sculpted in his eyes won't denied despite those arrogant pompous language he oftentimes used.