A/N

To anyone still reading this story,

Hi, sorry to disappoint you but this fic was originally meant to be a parody of the amount of harem centric Philippines fics I'd seen here during my stay in the CH fandom. However, I never ended up getting the motivation to finish and I think in a way it was also for the better as my intentions were ultimately for a "gotcha" moment. Philipia was going to be this vain girl who couldn't take no for an answer so she decided to frame China, America was gonna end up with Japan and SK and Mongolia would have their own thing on the side. I think (it's been years since I last thought of any of this).

To be truthful, I'm not proud of the person I was during the years I was in CH and in many ways it was bad in the long term for me to stay despite having a genuine love for history which I thought I could help spread. But instead, I ended up feeling hurt and angry with the amount of racism and blatant disregard for many historical events and political entities. That's not to say that I think every person within this fandom is inherently bad, in fact I met some truly lovely people, but ultimately I couldn't stand staying any longer and ended up leaving years ago now.

So to anyone who genuinely wanted a story, sorry for subjecting you to my juvenile pettiness, but I implore you to also do your research and try to not feel defensive when people point out why calling China a certain word is wrong and why WW2 deserves to be treated with more respect than edginess or drawing literal militarist regimes as kitsunes. Maybe things have changed since I left, hopefully for the better, but regardless I have no intention of ever returning.

I'll probably delete this in a few weeks, or maybe I'll forget this existed again. Ultimately, this fic, who I was, and CH as a whole is something that I want nothing to do with anymore, so please respect this. And if you know who I am, please do not contact me about any CH related content at all nor associate me with what I made during my time there.

Sincerely,

Author