Lord of The Tides

Prince Baelon, Only Son of Aemma Targaryen and Borros Baratheon, Heir to the Stormlands.

Princess Alyssa Targaryen

131 AC , The Red Keep

Alice's Chambers

No one POV

Alice looked at the roof of the tower and the doors opened and Baelon was brought in and Alice said "Baelon."

Baelon ran up to her and they hugged.

Alice said "Are you okay?" and Baelon said "I'm okay" and Alice hugged him. Baelon said "Sissy, they're planning something."

Alice said "Planning something like what?" and Baelon said "I don't know but it's not good we need to leave."

Alice said "Baelon, don't let anyone hear you" and Baelon said "Why does it matter, we're prisoners already, and we can't ask anyone for help, Father thinks we're safe, because they lied to him and used him."

Aemond said "Your father was never too bright" and Alice looked up and put Baelon behind her and said "What do you want?".

Aemond said "My mother has made us an arragenment" and Alice said "Your mother is letting us go back to Storm's End, how kind of her to free us from the Imprisoment she put us in."

Aemond said"Oh, no a much more comfortable arragement" and he walked closer and Alice put Baelon closer to her.

Baelon said "As long as we're here, comfortable is not on the table" and Aemond smiled and Alice said "Why do you look so happy?".

Aemond said "My mother believes that the Stormlands is an ally we need, and there is one way to keep them on hand, you and I are to marry."

Alice looked over at him in surprise and shock and Baelon said "Alice."

Aemond said "Once you do, things will be better, Who you side with will be much more" and Alice said "No."

Aemond said "No?".

Alice said "No, I will not marry you, I will not dishonour my mother's wish, by marrying you, I would never, You hate me, Why would you want to marry me."