Not All Get To Choose

The Red Keep Dungeons

No one POV

Alice walked into a room and Baelon was crushing rocks.

Baelon "They're coming, we're going to die, they're going to kill us."

Alice said "Baelon, Baelon. Hey, hey Baelon."

Baelon said "They're going to kill her too. Alyssa will be there."

Alice said "Baelon, no no, Hey , Alyssa is safe, she's with Rhaenrya" and Baelon said "She'll join Mom and Grandma Aemma and Grandfather." 

Alice said "Baelon, look at me, did they do something to you, did someone hurt you, one of their guards."

Baelon said "We're Greens now, we're Greens now, your babies make us Greens, your husband forces us." 

Alice looked over at Baelon. 

Then she touched her stomach. 

At the Sept 

Alice lit a candle and Otto walked in and said "Your daughter will be found soon enough, you put her in considerable danger, and you will lose time with her for doing so." 

Alice said "I made sure my daughter would not grow up like I did, I made sure my daughter was safe and protected." 

Otto said "You truly believe that Rhaenrya would not harm her" and Alice turned around and said "Yes, I do, she's safer there than here." 

Otto said "Rhaenrya is your" and Alice said "Rhaenrya is my aunt, My mother was her twin, Alyssa is the grandchild of not only a Baratheon but of my mother, of my mother, Princess Aemma. You cannot take that from us, My aunt would never hurt my daughter. I cannot say the same of you, if it was up to you, you would allow your own great granddaughter to be sold of ass property just as you have done to your daughter, to your granddaughter, and to me.  But you will lose Otto, it's the simple truth, they have more dragons, you might have mine and Baelon's in your pit, but you need us to ride them, and that will never happen." 

Otto glared at her. 

Otto said "We will have victory now,win justice to our cause, that is what you must understand who will win but it will come with bloodshed, at least this child will be safe." 

Alice put a hand on her stomach protectively and Alice said "Believe me, Lord Hand, I'm well aware of who will win and who will lose, I'm not so sure you are." 

Alice walked away. 

Dragonstone 

Someone was holding Alyssa while Rhaenrya looked into a fire and she looked back over, Inside, in a dining table. 

Rhaenrya said "My father named me his firstborn child to succeed him, He held to this decision until death and yet Alicent's son sits my throne. I intend to fight this war and win it, and I will get my niece and nephew back." 

Someone ran in and slammed the doors open and Rhaenrya looked up and Daemon said "What is it?". 

The Guard said "It's the Princess Alyssa, she's gone." 

In Alice's Chamber 

Alice was touching her stomach and Aemond walked in and he went to touch her stomach and she backed away. 

Aemond said "Do you wish your brother to have another lesson." 

Alice froze and she turned to look back and said "My apologies, Husband" and Aemond said "I'm sorry, what was that." 

Alice glared at him and said "My sincere apologies for flinching, it's just that's my reaction when Mad men come into my chamber." 

Aemond touched her stomach and Aemond said "He's a True Targaryen in there, He'll look just like Alyssa did without any of your Stag looks." 

Alice fake smiled and said "You might want to be careful of who your insulting" and Aemond said "Your father is on our side, and I don't understand how you could be anywhere else with the brutality of your aunt, did you know." 

Alice shocked said "What? No no I would never, Jaehaerys, Helaena is innocent, I would never do that, Helaena is my sister in law, Jaehaerys is my nephew." 

Aemond said "You don't care for me" and Alice said "Helaena is not you, she's not a mad terrible man. An innocent, I would never do such a thing."

Aemond said "But your aunt did, it was her orders, will you deny it" and Alice didn't say anything. 

Aemond said "My uncle, well our uncle is a challenge, a challenge I welcome, if he dares face me" and Alice looked at him in shock and couldn't help but laugh. 

Alice said "You think you can beat Daemon Targaryen, Oh, your arrogance has been taken to another level, Husband, I wish I could be there to see you brought down." 

Aemond said "You must hope I would, because that is who you left our daughter in arms of, of her and our treacherous uncle. But luckily for you, I have fixed that error." 

Alice stopped and said "What?".

Aemond smirked and the door opened as a maid walked in holding Alyssa. 

Alice said "No no no." 

Aemond said "And now we have our daughter back here, where she belongs, where she'll get to meet her little brother." 

Alice said "No no." 

Aemond touched Alice's cheek and Aemond said "Don't look so down, Dear Wife, this is good news." 

He smiled and looked back at Alyssa and said "Isn't it." 

He picked up Alyssa. 

Alice looked nervous.