Season 2 Final Trailer

At the Red Keep, The Black Cells 

No one POV 

Alice was sitting down with Baelon, who kept muttering and Alice said "Baelon, Baelon" and Baelon said "We're all going to die, We're all going to die." 

Alice said "Baelon, your not going to die, I won't let that happen."

Baelon said "But we will, we both will die." 

Alice said "Baelon." 

Baelon said "We won't live" and Alice hugged him and he hugged her back. 

The door opened and Alice turned around. 

At Dragonstone 

Rhaenrya was looking at how Baby Viserys and Alyssa (Alice's daughter) played with Joffrey and Little Aegon.

(Rhaernya Voiceover: Every Targaryen that sits on the Iron Throne are not just a King or a Queen, But they are the Protector of the Realm.) 

King's Landing, In the Throne Room 

Alice looked over at Aegon as he was brought in and someone said "All Hail King Aegon." 

Other people there bowed. 

At the Small Council Room 

Aegon sat at the head of the table, Aegon moved around a dagger and fiddled with it and said "Well, what are we going to do about it?". 

Alicent said "Proceed cautiously." 

At the Black Cells 

Alice stood in front of Baelon and Alice said "No, your not hurting him" and Otto looked over and Alice said "You do that, You will lose" and Aegon said "Fuck dignity, I want revenge." 

Alice said "My brother didn't do anything." 

Aegon said "No, no but someone has taken what I care for, so now you will lose what you care for" and Alice glared at him. 

Otto said "Once news of this spreads, the Great Houses will come to our side." 

At King's Landing 

Alice looked over from the balcony and kept looking up as Aegon was flying over Sunfyre and kept looking over. 

At the Sept, Alice lit a candle as she touched her stomach and said "I want you and your sister to be safe, I want you to be very safe, but I don't know what will happen, Mother, I don't know what to do, I feel alone." 

Outside of King's Landing 

Alice, Helaena and Alicent ran out, with Helaena grabbing Alicent's hand and running out as the mob got louder and more violent. 

In Aemond's room, Alice was standing there, Alicent looked at Aemond and said "This senseless war must end." 

Aemond said "Do you not want us to prevail, not like this." 

In the Black Cells, Aegon had a man dragging Baelon out of it, In the Dragonpit, Baelon stood in front of Sunfyre. 

Alice was runnning over and was being held back and she screamed "No no no." 

At a Camp, Aemond rode up on Vhaegar, Inside one of the tents, Alyssa was crying. 

In Alice's Room, In the Red Keep 

Alice looked up, with tears in her eyes and was walking around touching her heavily pregnant stomach. 

In another room, Aemond spoke with Ser Criston and Aemond said "Alicent still holds love for our enemy, that makes her a fool." 

In Alice's Room 

Alice turned around when Aemond walked in with Alyssa and Alice said "Alyssa." 

Aemond said "Now our daughter has been found, perhaps that might heal you of your grief and anger, I am your husband." 

Alice picked up Alyssa and said "Hi, oh I missed you" and she looked at Aemond and held Alyssa close. 

In High Valyrian, She said "You took away an innocent child from this world, He was my brother, I will never ever forgive you, Go spend time with one of your whores." 

At Storm's End, Borros heard the truth of what happened and got angry and walked out, the Baratheon armies were riding across the reach. 

At King's Landing, Alice was laying down in the bed and kept looking up at the roof, and Aemond laid next to her. 

In Alice's Room, Alice rocked Alyssa and kept rocking her and then looked back out the window and kept looking out at it.