Season 2 Sneak Peek

King's Landing, The Red Keep 

No one POV 

Alice walked through the hall and walked down the stairs, being followed by guards and she sighed. 

The door to the Second level of the dungeons opened and Alice walked in and Baelon was sitting in the middle and was just scribbling on the wall and kept whispering. 

Alice looked over and said "Baelon" and Baelon kept whispering. 

Aegon said "My poor nephew, he clearly has gone mad" and Alice said "What did you do to him?". 

Aegon said "Well, I believed some solitude might do him better, it was your husband's idea, Sister." 

Aegon walked away. 

The Guards said "Your Grace." 

Aemond walked in and Alice bent down in front of Baelon and said "Baelon, Hey, Hey" and Baelon said "Don't you see them, Mother's here,she's speaking to me." 

Alice looked at him sadly and he kept scribbling and Alice grabbed his hand and said "Hey, Hey, look at me, Look at me, why don't you stop writing, alright, and I'll bring some toys in here, and I'll try to come in more." 

Baelon said "They won't let you. And mother is here, and grandfather, I see others running." 

Baelon kept scribbling. 

Alice tried to comfort Baelon and Alice said "Has someone hurt you here?" and Baelon shaked his head and said"They can't, but they get mad." 

Aemond said "Your brother seems calm, more mad now"and Alice looked over at him and Aemond said "Perhaps it's better that he's here." 

Alice said "Why are you here?". 

Aemond said "Well, if I were to leave you alone here, who would know where you might put him." 

Alice said "If I could free my brother, I would have done it long ago." 

Baelon kept scribbling. 

Baelon said "Can we go home?" and Alice looked over and said "I spoke to Father, Baelon, Home has changed a bit, but it's like when we would play games and run." 

Baelon kept scribbling and Baelon said "It seems so far away" and Alice said "It's not too far away." 

Aemond said "Well, I believe that's enough time, you have duties to uphold" and Alice looked over and said "He's a child, I'm not leaving." 

Aemond said "Well, Ser Criston, Do prisoners get punishments." 

Ser Criston looked at them and Alice put Baelon behind her. 

Ser Criston said "He's only 9 years of age." 

Aemond said "A traitor, isn't he" and Alice said "Ser Criston, you come anywhere near my brother, and I will cut you down." 

Aemond said "Do forgive my wife, it seems madness runs in those veins." 

Alice said "Go to hell, Aemond." 

Aemond said "You have duties, Alice, duties you must fulfill perhaps if you hadn't send our daughter away to her death, this wouldn't have happened." 

Alice hugged Baelon. 

Aemond grabbed Alice by the wrist and dragged her out. 

Alice said "No, Rhaenrya wouldn't harm our daughter" and Aemond opened the door and threw Alice in and she fell on the bed. 

He walked closer and she got up and said "No, no she wouldn't." 

Aemond said "Oh, really, If you believed that, then why do you wonder it, Dear wife. You have killed our daughter." 

Alice said "I? I was trying to protect our daughter from you, from you using her, from you and your deranged family who have kept me and my brother hostage. To save my daughter from that, if she's in danger, it is not because of me, it is because of you, because you killed Luke, your own nephew, you bit him to pieces and his dragons, you started this not me, Why, why? Yes, he took your eye. You took me captive, you keep my brother in a cell, you threaten to kill him, you every day we are married and you force me to, Do you see me murdering you. You took something from me as well. I am not murdering you." 

Aemond said "You were there, I only seeked to" and Alice said "You wanted a debt to be paid, you chased after him with a dragon, what did you think was going to happen, Your an idiot, You thought you could control a dragon, when in truth, no one can." 

Aemond slapped her and she looked back at him, unafraid and Aemond walked out of the room and Alice sighed. 

Alice paced around and said "She's safe, she's safe, She wouldn't hurt her, but what if she, what if she the prize a child for a child."

The door opened and Alice said "What now, Aemond, you seek to" and a Maid walked in and said "Princess. I come to prepare you." 

Alice said "But you don't have" and the Maid walked up to her and gave her a hidden letter. 

Alice said "A letter from?" and the Maid said "From the Queen, Princess, I was a friend of your mother's when she was your age. It has information of your daughter." 

Alice said "Thank you, Lady" and the Maid said "Lady Joyce." 

Alice said "Lady Joyce, Thank you." 

Lady Joyce nodded and walked away. 

Alice opened the letter and inside the letter, it said "My dearest niece, I write to you with a heart full of grief, but I know that as a mother, you must worry about your child daily, and yet you did the right thing for your daughter, Putting what was best for her above your own feelings, Some fail in this aspect, you have not, My son has been taken from me, by your husband, I want you to know , Dear Niece, I do not blame you, you and my nephew are hostages, trapped by the Greens, you have no love for Aemond, I know you despise him." 

Alice looked over and wiped away her tears and Rhaenrya in the letter said "And while someone will pay for this treachery, My son will be avenged, Your daughter will not pay for it, she is an innocent, the grand daughter of my sister, she is perfectly safe here, I promise you, she is not the one I blame, and she will not pay the prize, Not to worry, my niece, you and my nephew will be safe soon, and out of there." 

Alice sighed in relief and Rhaernya in the letter said "Your daughter is so active, and even though she is a bit sad, and misses you, I remind her every day of you and that you will be reunited, I promise you this, and I thank you for convincing your father to give me support, And if anything happens to your brother or you, You will be avenged." 

Alice looked at the letter. 

She turned around and Alice got up and threw the letter in the fire, watching it burn.