Chapter 2

"Hello everyone" Soo-ah said with a duchenne(pure) smile "you all gathered here for what?" while walking towards the crowd holding yn's hand

Some random student "Just looking through the list of new professors"

Soo-ah replied in disgust "Shit! Again new faces new dramas *tsk* "
"So how many new professors?"

Some random voice said "Total 4 ,Kim Namjoon, Jennie Kim, Park Jimin AND lastly Lalisa Manobal"

Some random bratty boys whispering among themselves "Oh fuck 2 freaking female professors, interesting".

Yn clenched her jaw but didn't speak

Author's POV-

Yn heard what those boys were discussing which made her hands clench into fist and her breathe got heavy, suddenly when Soo-ah turned towards yn and noticed all these. She dragged yn somewhere out of that choas and made her sit on a bench... Soo-ah sat beside, her one hand was across yn's shoulder and one on her red burning cheeks trying her best to calm yn down.

Time skipped~

Y/N's POV -

Soo-ah and I, we were having our lunch when the speaker of the cafeteria announced about the arrival of new professors. Our principal announced that the professors will be coming today and the junior most batch needs to perform on there welcoming ceremony.

"Min Yoongi" "Jung Ho-seok" Mrs. Jung called while walking down the stairs
"Both of you please get ready, you'll get only half an hour for your practice"

Yoongi in a low voice to jhope "W-what? Bro ask her to do the same and we'll just enjoy the drama!! 30mins only? The professors would clap not for two students but for two monkeys dancing *tsk*"

"I know right but let's not waste time orelse it'll look even worse than monkey's dance" Jhope said.

Similarly everyone was given some task to perform. Soo-ah and I were said to be a part of the choral group.

Time skipped~

After several performance -

"We are glad to announce that our new professors are ready to come to the stage and introduce themselves to you all" Mrs. Jung said , "let's welcome them with a big round of applause."

"A very good afternoon everyone, this is Kim Namjoon , today is my first day here as a professor, I've done my higher studies from Canada, hope we will have an amazing learning experience together" Professor Kim Namjoon said and passed the microphone to the next person

"Helloo everyone, I am Park Jimin..." said professor Park jimin

"Hello, I'm Jennie Kim..." said professor Jennie Kim

"Afternoon everyone, I am Lalisa Manobal,thank you for having me here. My higher studies have been from 'Mahidol University',Thailan-" cutting her off...

"THAILAND??!!" Yn jumped up from her seat ,widening her eyes she said.

"Behave Jeon Yn" Mrs. Jung yelled at her giving a death glare " Why didn't you let her finish Yn? What's wrong with you?!"

"It's fine" Said ma'am Manobal.

"Oh I'm so sorry dear" Mrs. Jung said to professor Lalisa Manobal.

"Calm down girl" Soo-ah whispered and made Yn sit back.

"Thankyou so much for your cooperation students, the welcoming ceremony ends here and soon you'll get to meet your professors individually" Mrs. Jung said and left along with the professors.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __