Chapter 7

[The next day, at Soo-ah's house]

Author's POV -

Last night when Yn reached Soo-ah's house it was quite late at night. Yn didn't get to meet Soo-ah's parents as they were resting. Soo-ah showed her room to Yn and another room just beside Soo-ah's in which Yn would stay. Yn and Soo-ah's had their dinner and went to their respective rooms.

[Next Morning]

Author's POV -

Yn was sitting on the bed, looking somewhere out of the window, just beside the bed.

Yn shifted her gaze to Soo-ah as she walked in through the door.

"How is aunty's health now?" Yn asked Soo-ah as soon as she saw her.

"Same as before" Soo-ah replied.

"What were you looking at?" Soo-ah asked being a little curious.

"Them" Yn replied trying to hide her emotions.

"What?" Soo-ah said and went closer to Yn and looked out of the window.

"Oh them, you see the little one? there were three more babies just like him." Soo-ah said and looked at Yn who was still looking at those puppies and their mother.

"Where are they now?" Yn asked.

"Died probably" Soo-ah replied.

Yn heard Soo-ah but did not reply.

"Are you thinking of leo?" Soo-ah asked.

"Yes, how do you know?" Yn replied as she hurriedly looked up at Soo-ah who was standing just in front of her.

"Friend for a reason bro" Soo-ah replied back with a smirk on her face.

Yn smiled mischievously.

"Let's go" Soo-ah said and pulled Yn.

"Where?" Yn asked.

"To meet eomma and appa" Soo-ah replied.

"Shit, no I'm nervous" Yn said panicking a little.

"You are so overdramatic" Soo-ah said and rolled her eyes.

"Yah-" Yn could not finish when Soo-ah said.

"Shut up and come with me and ask you overdramatic ass to chill" Soo-ah said and took Yn out of that room and headed down stairs to her parents.

Both of them were walking down the stairs when Soo-ah's appa called her and Yn to have breakfast.

"We are already here appa" Soo-ah replied standing in front of the dinning place.

Foods were already served on the table, korean dishes.

Soo-ah went to call her appa.

"Let's go, I'll introduce you to Yn" Soo-ah said to her appa who was busy doing some work in the kitchen.

Her appa nodded in response.

They came out of the kitchen and saw Yn sitting on a chair beside the table.

"Yn, here appa" Soo-ah said when Yn lifted her head up to look at her and the person next to her.

Yn immediately stood up due to respect and greeted her father by joining her hands together.

He greeted Yn back.

"Good morning Yn" He said in his shaky voice as he was quite an aged person.

"Good morning uncle" She said with a genuine smile.