Chapter 13

[Few days later]

Author's POV -

Yn was making coffee for herself in the kitchen of her dorm while listening to some music.

Soon after breakfast she went up to her room to get ready for the university.

All these days she didn't go to the university because she had to work in the store for avoiding the consequences. Today was her first day after such a huge break.

And in few minutes she left for the university.

[Later, at the university]

Yn was sitting in the cafeteria with others.

YN's POV -

We were sitting and talking to each other and it really felt so good to see them after so long.

Soobin hyung and Yoongi was sitting in front of me and Jhope.

And as usual they teased Yoongi while he couldn't hide his smile.

Everyone of us missed Soo-ah, we just wanted her to come back as soon as possible.

"Let's go now, it's already time for the next class to start." Soobin hyung said before standing up.

"Yes, let's go." We replied and took our things from the table before leaving.

We went inside our class and it was time for our 'business studies' class and as I already know who is going to take it.

I was sitting in the second row beside Yoongi waiting for our teacher to come.

Unknowingly I was fidgeting until.

"Hey, feeling nervous?" Yoongi said making me stop and look up at his face.

"No, why?" I asked.

"In few seconds, ma'am Lalisa will be here, in front of you." Yoongi said before smiling mischievously.

"Yah! Can you just not take her name?!" I replied trying to not recall that embarrassing moment anymore.

"Remember? The way you stood up-" He couldn't finish.

"I'll kick your ass out of this bench!" I said almost glaring at him.

"Yah! Stop! Stop! Look who's here." Yoongi said and looked towards the corridor.

And there she was, walking towards our class from the corridor.

Soon she walked in.

Everyone greeted her as she walked closer to her table before placing her book on the table.

"Morning." She replied as her deep, confident voice resonated through the room, drawing everyone's attention.

"Respond to your name." She said before opening the register to call out the names of the student.

"Ae-Cha." She said.

"Yes, ma'am." Ae-Cha replied.

"Eun-Ji."

"Here, ma'am." Eun-Ji replied.

"Hae-Won." Ma'am said.

"Present." Hae-Won replied.

After few more names finally it was my turn.

"Jeon Yn." She said.

"Yes, ma'am." I replied.

"Be a bit regular." She said but did not look up at me and continued to call the left over names.

"Ok, ma'am." I replied before sitting down again.