Chapter 6

[A few days later]

Author's POV -

Yn was sleeping in her room and as usual Soo-ah came to wake Yn up but something seemed to be wrong.

"Yn!" Soo-ah shouts while knocking Yn's door.

"Yn wake up" She said for the second time.

"Yn wake up, I need to leave" Soo-ah said with her shaky and cracking voice.

Finally yn woke up but did not leave the bed.

"Is something wrong? This not her usual voice " Yn thought but didn't open her eyes yet.

"Yah you sound horrible" Yn said and opened her eyes while squinting them to adjust with the sunlight which was falling straight to her face.

"Open the door, Yn" Soo-ah said but this was not her usual voice.

"Coming just a minute, is something wrong?" Yn asked.

"Yes" Soo-ah replied.

Yn opened the door looking at the terrible condition of Soo-ah, her doe eyes were gloomy and sleepy, her hair was messy and many more.

"Now tell, why did you wake me up?" Yn said in her tired sleepy voice.

"Appa called me this morning" Soo-ah said trying to control her emotions.

"Oh wow, that's great" Yn replied.

"No it's not" Soo-ah replied back.

"Why? What did he say?" Yn questioned.

"H-he said that" Soo-ah could not complete because her voice was shaking.

"Why is she shaking? Something must be wrong" Yn thought.

"Come inside, sit here" Yn said holding Soo-ah's wrist and taking her inside the room.

Yn took the glass from her table which was filled with water and gave that to Soo-ah.

"H-he said-" Soo-ah tried to speak but Yn cut her off saying.

"Shh first of all drink some water and secondly calm down" Yn said while putting one hand on Soo-ah's shoulder and with the other she was holding the glass of water.

Soo-ah took the glass from Yn's hand and after few sips she seemed to be better than before.

"Better now?" Yn asked.

"Yes" Soo-ah replied.

"Now speak" Yn said.

"Appa asked me to visit them as soon as possible , eomma is not well" Soo-ah said.

"Ok then, you'll leave right?" Yn asked.

"Yes I will pack my bag and then leave" Soo-ah replied.

"Let's go to your room, I'll help you pack your bag" Yn said.

"Hm, let's go" Soo-ah replied.

[ A few minutes later ]

"Anything else?"

"No"

"All done?"

"Yes"

"Let's go then"

"Wait, you need to get ready Yn"

"Why?"

"Won't you go to the University?"

"Yes but you can leave if you want to"

"Go get ready, I'll wait for you downstairs"

"Ok fine"