Chapter 5

[The same day]

YN's POV -

This Soo-ah will someday get into trouble just because of me and my nervous ass but what am I suppose to do? I tried my best to make Mr.Kai believe that she was busy kicking the wall and not kissing.

I was walking through the corridor which was the way to the staff's room when suddenly I heard

"Yn!" Yoongi called.

"Yes?"

"Wait-I -forgot- to- inform- you-that-" His voice was not properly audible as he was speaking while running towards me.

"What?"

"Wait wait let me breath" He said breathing heavily.

"Ok"

"Go to the auditorium" Yoongi said.

"Later, I'm going to the staff's room to meet the professors"

"I know, you will find them in the auditorium." Yoongi replied.

"Weren't they suppose to be in staff's room?"

"Mrs.Jung again announced later when you were not in the class, the individual interactions were cancelled and three of them are sitting together in the auditorium" Yoongi explained.

"Alright, bye then"

"Yeah bye" Yoongi said

I went towards the auditorium and finally reached the place where the professors were sitting.

I pushed the door in saying "May I come in?"

A voice replied "Yes please" Probably it was Mr. Park Jimin.

As I entered Mr. Kim Namjoon asked me to take my seat.

"Good morning Jeon Yn" Ms Jennie Kim said with a slight smile on her face.

I wished her back.

"So Jeon Yn would you please tell us something about you? " Mr. Kim Namjoon asked me.

"Yes sir,
    I'm Jeon Yn from the 1st batch of this session, I have done my elementary and secondary education from ' TIS school' in Thailand and now here in this university I am doing my higher studies. "

"Thank you Yn for introducing yourself, I am the new english professor of this university" Mr. Park Jimin said.

"Thank you Jeon Yn,I will be teaching mathematics" Said Mr. Kim Namjoon.

"Yn thank you for the informations, I am the professor of economics" Ms.Jennie Kim said.

I had no idea what to say next and as always my nervous ass wasn't supporting me.

"Do you have anything to ask?" Mr. Kim Namjoon said.

"No sir"

"Ok then Jeon Yn you may leave now, nice to meet you" Mr. Park Jimin said.

Finally I got the chance to leave.

"Ok" I said and smiled back as three of them were already smiling.

I inhaled some fresh air as I got out of that room.

"Yn, how was your first interaction with them?" Someone asked .

I turned back and saw Yoongi standing at a distance holding a bottle in his hand .

"Not bad" I replied.

"Good" He replied back.

"Want some?" He asked raising the bottle in his hand towards me.

"Water?"