Chapter 9

[At Soo-ah's house]

Author's POV -

It's been a week since Yn is staying with Soo-ah at her house, she was having a great time here.

Soo-ah's parents treated Yn nothing less than their own child. They took care of her, treated her as a member of their family.

Yn could also feel some kind of bond forming in between them.

But her 𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏 did not allow her to get attached to 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚.

Yn knew that Soo-ah's parents could be trusted but she couldn't and that is justified, isn't it?

How can someone trust anyone ever again when it was first broken by her  𝙊𝙒𝙉 parents?!

She was just 10 years old when she actually got to know this world. Her parents.

She loved them, she trusted them blindly and of course anybody would trust no one but their 𝙊𝙒𝙉 parents.

She was ill treated by her loved ones.

Her faith in love and trust was broken into pieces by them and now she cannot trust or love anyone.

She couldn't trust 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀. Still she tried to trust Soo-ah but to some extent.

She blamed herself, she feels guilty everyday, everytime she doesn't trust anyone who is worth it. She wasn't responsible for this, probably?

  [Last night]

Yn was laying down on the bed, in the room which was just beside Soo-ah's.

As usual she couldn't sleep as her 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 rather 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 were not allowing her to fall asleep.

Y/N's POV -

[Flashback]

I was neither sleeping nor was I awake.

My eyes were closed, the darkness I saw with my closed eyes, they seemed to be peaceful until.

I saw something in that darkness, as if some kind of movie being played far away from me, my surroundings were pitch black allowing me to see nothing except the bright scenario in front of my eyes. And those characters were from my past, I could see my grandfather, my brother, unfortunately I could also see my mom and dad.

I was running through the never ending dark path, trying to get close to those scenarios. I could feel hot tears coming out of my closed eyes and falling down on the pillow, little did I care about those tears.

I did not dare to open my eyes because I knew that those people will be gone once I open my eyes. I love this fake, temporary happiness even though they were making me cry but still I chose to face it.

"𝘠𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. " I heard grandpa whispering.

"𝘐-𝘢𝘮-𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨" I replied.

"𝘠𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦" Kooky said while running away from me.

"𝘚-𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳-𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨-𝘐-𝘐- " I couldn't finish.

"𝘠𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶" Once again I heard brother kook whisper.

"𝘐-𝘪-𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴-𝘺𝘰𝘶-𝘵𝘰𝘰-𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘺-𝘐-𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴-𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘱𝘢." I mumbled to myself not knowing that there was no one to hear me.