Chapter 8

[At the university, the same day after Yn left]

Author's POV -

Yoongi came back and went to his place, he was alone at that bench as Yn left.

As Mr. Kai said earlier that he would come after the break to check their presentations, he came and was going through the presentations.

"Yn, why is your file not here?" Mr. Kai asked but was not aware that Yn herself was not there.

"Sir she is not here" Some random student replied.

"Why?" Mr. Kai again questioned.

"She had to leave due to some emergency" Yoongi said.

"Ok" Mr. Kai said and went away with the other files.

Yoongi's POV -

Why is it so boring all of a sudden? Is it because Yn left? No of course not. J-hope, he is also not here today maybe that is why, Soo-ah, Yn, J-hope no one is here that must be the reason it's so boring. But this morning it was not so boring. Why am I feel so low all of a sudden? Maybe I should go and share all these with Soobin.

I took out my phone to call Soobin hyung but couldn't as the speaker of our class announced.

"Attention please, Ma'am Manobal is ready for the interaction session, students are requested to visit her according to your serial number, she is in her room, 3rd floor, thank you."

One by one everyone was going for the interaction and gradually came my turn to go and meet Ma'am Lalisa Manobal.

"May I come in?" I said while pushing the door.

She was doing something with some papers but as soon as she heard me, she looked straight up at me and nodded just once.

I entered as she nodded a 'yes'.

"Sit" She said.

Her appearance seemed to be very authoritative as well as her voice and also her behaviour.

I did as she said.

"I am Min Yoongi from the 1st batch of this session . . . Thank you"

I introduced myself and in response she hummed.

"I'll be teaching business studies" She said.

I nodded.

"You may leave now" She said.

"Ok ma'am thank you" I said and left the place.

Few minutes later~

I called Soobin hyung as I was about to go home. He asked me to wait for him outside the university.

I was waiting for him outside but he was nowhere to be seen so I thought of texting Yn but ended up doing nothing.

Instead of texting her I started scrolling through some random stuff when I heard Soobin calling me.

"Hey Yoongi"

"Yeah you here"

"Yes, let's go" Soobin said and we headed to the garage where our bikes were parked.

"Wanna go there?" I asked him.

He nodded and we drove off.

We were going to a cafeteria where we usually go everyday after getting out of the university.
Soo-ah, J-hope, Soobin and I, we come here very often and Yn joins us only when she doesn't go to the convenient store.

Soon we reached the cafeteria and ordered two coffee for us.

"How is everything going?" Soobin asked.