- chaper three -

present time

present time .

hopefully you enjoy loll

please dont forget to vote and comment, especially if you have any ideas i could use.

______________________________________

i was currently sleeping at my friend elora's house, our trio was together which concluded of me, elora, and scarlett. i was actually in a very peaceful sleep until they started squealing and yelling, then shaking me super hard.

"kass, kass omg!!" scarlett squealed jumping up and down.

"wake up oh my gosh!" elora backed her up also jumping up and down.

"bro what are y'all screaming for." i groan putting the pillow over my ears, attempting to go back to sleep. that failed since the pillow and covers got ripped off of me and scarlett shoved my phone into my face.

the only thing i was focused on was how they got into my phone but i didn't question it.

i sit up while yawning so i could see what exactly they were showing me. it was a d/m on insta but i couldn't read who since they moved the phone so fast.

"who's that?" i question still trying to adapt to the morning light. one thing about me i am not a morning person. no matter how early i wake up for practice and games, i was never a morning person.

"kassidy omg, it's walker scobell! he said you guys used to play soccer together and he was wondering how you are."

"you have to respond oh my lord." they both scream in my ear while walking around the room as if they were under distress. it's not like he texted them, plus who even is walker scobell..?

"uhm cool, but who exactly is that? you know i played soccer with many people." i question once again because they're giving me no context clues. i begin to stand up so i can go get ready, it was 9:30 my dad said he was coming around 10:15.

over the past years as ive gotten older my dad has given me more privileges. that's why i'm allowed to hang out with elora and scarlett. plus i'm pretty sure my dad doesn't mind them since they do sports too, which causes them to not be available all the time just like me.

i grab my phone back and head to the bathroom so i can get ready.

"kass do you live under a rock, how do you not know who walker SCOBELL is!?!" elora questions me back while following me as i walk to the bathroom.

i turn around as im at the door frame of the bathroom, facing elora.

"yes. i kind of do live under a rock, now if you excuse me i'm going to get ready. my dad's gonna be here soon." i shut the door in face as i go to get my toothbrush.

i feel a little bad but i was just a little annoyed.