- chapter seven -

hey guys chapter seven! so sorry for not posting again saturday night, i lowkey fell asleep not even gon lie loll. and then of course sunday i was getting ready for school, but here's chap 7 because i feel bad !! 

hope you enjoy <3

______________________________________________

scobells house 

scobells house 

- 10:30 AM -

____________________________________________________________________

i wake up to the sun beaming in my face. i squint my eyes a little bit from the shine and yawn sitting up a bit. i look around remembering i had slept the night at walker's house. 

i look around for leena since i was in her room but she wasn't there so i figured she went downstairs maybe but i need to brush my teeth first. i didn't pack a toothbrush since i was planning on sleeping over so i hope they have a spare one somewhere. 

i get out of leena's bed, making it before i go to the bathroom. i walk into her bathroom looking around for an unopened toothbrush. thank the lord she had some, kind of weird why she had so many but im not questioning it. 

i start to brush my teeth, quietly humming a song to myself. it was a song me and my mom used to sing together, its not our own song it's "unthinkable by alicia keys ft.drake but we love it, its been my favorite song ever since. i stare off into space at the thought of my mother, thinking about all the things we used to do with each other. how close we used to be. 

but now it's like im not even her daughter. my birthday was in about a month and i'm having a birthday party , of course she's invited shes my mother but i'm not even sure if she'll come. i sure hope so tho. 

i zone out at the sound of the bedroom door opening, i turn my head and peak out the bathroom door. 

"look whos finally awake." walker laughs

"yea yea whatever." i laugh a little while spitting out the toothpaste from my mouth. 

it was silent for a couple seconds until he speaks up again