- chapter eleven -

HI GUYS, i'm like so sorry for not updating i got sick on sunday and monday literally right after my friend left no joke. 

here's chapter eleven , i hope you enjoy. 

lunch

lunch

2:30

we had been at lunch for about an hour and a half and we were getting ready to leave. we just had to wait for the waitress to come back with the card and then we could leave. 

i got a text from a random number so i decided to go to the restroom to check. i doubt it was anything bad but in case it was i didn't want to ruin the lunch for everyone else. 

i told my dad and the others that i was gonna go to the bathroom real quick. i got up and walked over to the diner's restroom. it was kind of confusing to be honest, it felt like i took a thousand turns. 

i'm looking down at my phone not paying much attention which caused me to bump into someone. 

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry." i look up from my phone. it's an older woman, not old old maybe in her early 30s. she has blonde hair and blue eyes, kind of reminds me someone but i'm not sure. 

"oh it's alright dear, just be careful." the older woman smiled at me before continuing to go wherever she was going. 

i slightly cringe to myself at the interaction but continue my way to the bathroom, paying attention to my surroundings this time. i enter the bathroom, it's literally ginormous and quite very beautiful. you wouldn't expect this to be a bathroom. 

i stand in front of the mirrors going back to the message. 

xxx-xxx-xxxx

is this kassidy?

uh yea, who's this??

don't worry about that right now. 

what you need to do though is stay awake from walker.

i don't know what you plan on trying to do

but it's not gonna work.