- chapter eight -

hey guys, i js wanted to say tysm for 600+ views ! it means sm, heres another chapter enjoy ! hopefully lol

_____________________________________________________

kassidys house

5:25 pm

it was currently 5:25 and i was rushing to put on my shoes since walker called me and told me they were outside. i sort of lost track of time since i was playing on my play station. 

i looked at myself in the mirror one more time. i was wearing black denim shorts with a white red and black graphic tee with red cement jordan 4s. i sprayed some more perfume, to be specific vanilla because it's my absolute favorite scent.  i quickly go down the stairs and grabbed my bag from the hook before walking out the door to leena's car and getting into the backseat next to walker. he was in the middle while tanner was on the other side of him, leena obviously in the driver seat. 

"hey guys, sorry i took a while i couldn't get my shoe on."

"its all good, just glad you're here!" leena smiled turning around at me but then faced the front again, beginning to drive off. 

"you smell really good kass, like a vanilla cake sorta." tanner started to nod his head at the thought of vanilla cake and then began to talk to leena about random things at school.

"you look really nice kass, i love your shoes." walker smiled slightly looking down at me. 

"thank you, my mom got them for me." i returned the smile while holding the eye contact.