Chapter 1: A New Life

Y\N POV

"I can't believe you have to show an ID to get money " Luke said annoyed. We had just escaped the apartment and now we are outside a cafe. "So there was no point stealing the credit card?" Juila asked smoking a cigar. "No not really." Luke said frustrated. "Are we on the newspaper?" Julia asked looking at me. "No." I said relieved. " So where are we going to get money from?" Andy asked worried. " Don't worry we will figure something out." I said reassuring him. Luke started to look through his pockets. " What's wrong?" I asked. "I forgot the gun at the hotel!" Luke said panicking. "Where did you get a gun from?" Julia asked confused. "I got it from one of the dead guards." Luke said smiling. "Of course you did " Julia said slapped her face. "Anyway let's head back before it gets stolen." Luke said getting up. So we all left and went to the hotel. Our hotel is really small which makes it impossible to stay with five people and one bed but we'll survive. While Luke and Julia look for the gun, me, Andy, and Leyley are flipping through channels. "Hey wait go back one." Andy said pointing. So I did and turned it up. "Breaking news, the Sunnyside Apartments just caught on fire and everyone died. The TV said. "Anyway with that out of the way say tune for some cheerful wholsome news to brighten up your day!" "Was that our apartment." Leyley said shocked. "Looks like it." I said also shocked. "Well we made it out and no will think that we escaped." Julia said smiling. "Yeah sure." I said feeling bad for the people that died. "Anyway I'm heading to bed." Luke said going to bed. "You guys go to bed I'll stay up to find out more about the fire." Julia said sitting on the couch. So we all went to bed except Julia.