Chapter 5: Second Attempt

Y/N POV

We followed the cultist into the room we were at before. "See the carts are gone." The cultist said nervous. "I know but we need to make sure it didn't get stolen." I said. The cultist gulped. " W-well feel free to look around." So we began to look around. " Hey you want to do it?" Luke asked pointing to the red circle draw on the floor. "Yeah!" Leyley said excited. "Hey can you come hee for a second?" I asked the cultist. The cultist came forward. "Is the circle draw with blood or paint?" "It's blood of course." The cultist said. "From?" Julia asked. "From the butcher shop." The cultist answered. " No wonder it wouldn't show up. That blood has been sitting on a shelf for who how long. I wouldn't either." Leyley said in disgust. " Well I trust in our lesder's method. So focus on your catering." The cultist said annoyed. "You know Lord Unknown said that if offer blood then your sins will be forgiven." I said. " Wait really how much?" The cultist asked. "Enough to draw the circle." I answered. "Ok!" He said. "Alright give me your finger." Luke said getting his clever. After getting blood, we began to set up the ritual. Me and Julia lit the candles, Luke drew the circles in blood and Leyley and Andy setted up the music. "Done I am sinless. I mean I was before now I am extra sinless." The cultist said nervous. "Alright come on out demon!" Leyley said. We waited nothing happened. "Maybe you got lucky last time." Andy said. " Well maybe try summoning it too instead of standing there!" Leyley said annoyed. " She's right, we all must try even though you are not dress properly." The cultist said. So we all called out for the demon, suddenly the lights dimed and a huge demon appeared right before us. " Lord Unknown!!!" The cultist cried out. We all stood in shock except Leyley who was more amazed then terrified. The demon started to say something but none of us can make it out. I look at Leyley and her eyes got bigger which I guessing she understood what it's saying but didn't know how to respond. After a while the entity grew bored and started to fade. "Wait don't go, I want to offer his soul!" LeyLey yelled pointing to the cultist. "W-what!?!?!" The cultist said loss for words. But the entity was not interested and fade away into the fiery depths of Hell. "Well that was interesting!" Leyley said excited. "Y-you said." The cultist studdered. "We all know what she said so what?" Andy said. "You You bastard!" The cultist yelled. "What was that?" Luke said as we stood in front of Leyley. "Watch it bastard it's five against one." Julia said. "You are horrible no wonder Lord Unknown didn't stay long!" The cultist cried. "Out you go and I won't tell my leader anything." We all went to the door except for Luke who was I guess  thinking of killing the guy. "Luke c'mon." I said to him. "Yeah go and we will never order from you guys again!" The cultist yelled as Luke left. "Hey can you open the elevator?" Julia asked. The cultist grumbled and open the elevator. We went into the elevator headed down.