Chapter 6: Hide and Shoot

Luke POV

"Well that was a bust." I said as we got outside. "Well we got farther then the others." Y/N said looking at the bright side. "Well anyway let's head to the hotel and began our plan." I said. So we all went into the hotel. "Alright Juila your up." I said as we open the door. "Wow that was such a fun walk." Julia said. "Yeah." And and Leyley said agreeing. "Anyway I'm thirsty, let's go to the gas station and we can go through the park to get there faster." Julia said. "Great idea " I said playing along. "Let's get our clothes, I don't trust the staff." Y/N said. So we got out clothes, walked out of the room and headed to the park. "Is he following us?" Andy whispered. " Who knows, let's just hide somewhere and take him by surprise." I said. So we all hid by a tree and waited. After a while the hitman came and stood there. I started to wonder if my plan was to suspicious. "Hey let's play hide and seek!" Andy said running off. "Yeah!" Leyley said running off. "You two get back here!" Julia whispered. After looking at each other we went to look for them. As I looked behind a tree, I saw the hitman and shot him. "You got him." Andy said looking at the dead body. "Now the gun is empty now." Luke said sadly. "Can you just get bullets or do we need a license?" Julia asked. "No clue." I said. "Well no one will know it's empty." Y/N said. "Why did you run off." Julia asked looking at Andy and Leyley. "So it will give you an excuse to look through the bushes." Andy said. "Then the guy will wait to kill but will shoot him before having the chance." Leyley finished. "Well next time don't risk your lifee." Julia said. Andy and Leyley nodded. "Well away let's get out of here before someone sees us." I said grabbing the car keys. We found his van and got in. "So where to?" I asked in the driver's seat. "Well we need money." Juila said sitting in the passenger seat. "Well I have some rocks that are worth a lot of money in my room. My parents are at work so we can just be in and out." Y/N said handing me a piece of paper. "Alright then let's go." I said starting the car. "Wait aren't you too young to drive?" Julia asked worried. "We'll be fine!" I said as we started to drive to Y/N's house.