Chapter 10: Making Friends

Y/N POV

"Y/N there is something we need to talk to you about." Mom called. So I  headed to the living room seeing a flyer. "This is for a summer camp." She explained with a smile on her face. This doesn't seem good especially when she smiled like that. "Look Y/N, it's about time you made some friends and stop being alone all the time." Dad jumped in as usual. Personally I am happy to be by myself but didn't seem to fly with them. "Look I know you don't want to, but you have so much fun and it could be good for you."  Mom said putting a hand on my shoulder. She  could be right, it could be fun. "Ok." I said smiling. So I packed my stuff and the day finally came. A bus pulled into the driveway. Mom and Dad said their goodbyes as I went inside the bus. I looked around to see no one there, guess I was the first one. Suddenly a guy up to me and grabbed me. I tried to fight him off but then stabbed a needle into my neck. Then when everything went black, I thought why did I believe them in the first place as I slowly went unconscious.

I woke up to Luke shaking me awake. "Are you ok?" Juila asked concerned. I nodded. "Anyway let's get to the plan." Luke said. I nodded. Time to end this once and for all.