Chapter 9: Family Reunion

Julia POV

I decided to help Y/N with dinner because I don't trust his mom and the others would agree with me as well. So Luke, Andy and Leyley went to get vegetables from the garden. Me and Y/N prepared the of the ingredients. Then we all put it in the pot and waited. Suddenly a tall man with short hair and a beard came into the room. "Hey Y/N." He said with a smile. Wow guess he didn't want to see Y/N too but kept my mouth shut. A few minutes later, we are all sitting at the table listening Y/N catch up with his parents. "Anyway that was fun but I'm going to head to bed." Y/N'sv dad said leaving. "Can you clean up." Y/N mom leaving the room. So we all helped clean the dishes. I looked at Leyley and she looked upset. " You ok Leyley?" I asked her. "Well there is something I need to tell you guy." Leyley said. " What is it?" Andy asked curious. "We need souls so I can keep my disguise." Leyley said. "Disguise?" Y/N asked confused. "Leyley needs her disguise to blend in and without it, it could lead to more problems." Andy explained. " Guys we can't just kill Y/N's parents!" I said knowing what they were saying. Y/N'w parents may be horrible for leaving Y/N but they don't deserve to die, just like the cultist, the guards,the lady, the hitman. No one did. " Juila it's ok." Y/N said. "I mean I'm pretty much dead to them so we might as well put them to good use." "What are you whispering about?" Y/N mom asked as she came into the room. "Nothing, do you need something?" Y/N said quickly. "Well since you have no where else to stay I guess you can sleep here for one night." She said sighing. "So you and Y/N can sleep on the two couches." She said pointing to me. "And the rest of you, there are some spare beds in tje basement. So Good night." As much as we were not tired, we decided to not mess with her, said our good nights and went to sleep in our assigned sleeping corners.