Chapter 4: He's Here!

Y/N POV

We finally made it back to the others. "So how was it?" Julia asked. "Well it was just a club for summoning demons and treats." I explained. " But they couldn't summon anything." Luke said laughing. "Hmm nothing happen over here." Juila said relieved. "I don't understand I saw him in my vision." Leyley said confused. Suddenly we heard a car, so we all crowded behind the wall to see. There a man wearing a gray hoodie and sunglasses got out of the car and went into our room. "That's the man for my vision." Leyley whispered frighten. " How did he even get in our room?" Andy asked curious. "Does it matter, we should leave since we have to leave the room by morning?" Luke asked. "No our stuff is in there." Julia said. "Julia we are not going to risk our life's for your shirt." Luke said. "And my bra." Julia corrected "I need my bra, this one sucks." "Plus we can't waste money on new clothes." I pointed out. "Well I still care less but either way we have to kill him." Luke said. "Luke-" " Julia we have to, this guy wants us die for some reason. So we can't risk being followed." Luke said cutting her off. " Why is he in our room anyway we are not there?" Andy asked. "He probably wants us to come back in our room, go to sleep and then kill us just like in my vision." Leyley said. " Ok so we just need to pretend we forgot something, lure the guy somewhere, and then we kill him." Luke said smiling. "God." Julia said under her breath. So they followed me as we made it to the alleyway and tried to open the door but it was locked. So I opend the door that led us back to the storage room. " Umm Y/N why are we here?" Andy asked. "I don't like the feeling about to be killed in our room." I said shivering. "So what now?" Julia said making some coffee. "What it's going to be a long night and we need the energy." Julia said seeing us staring at her. She gave everyone except Andy and Leyley coffee. " You know since we are here, we could try to summon the demon they were trying to call earlier." Luke said. "But how?" I asked. "We make a lot of noise then when the guy comes up we mug him!" Luke said excited. So after making a bunch of noise, a cultist came up. "Huh I thought I was the only one here." The cultist said. "Hi there we are from the catering company and we had a complain about the amount of cases so we need check it out." I said quickly. "O-oh come this way then." The cultist said, sweat dripping down his face. "What are you doing." Luke said annoyed. "Shut up." Julia hissed at him as we followed the cultist.