Not Back But Update (apology)

Hey Everyone! I'm not going to be continuing this book or continue to be on this account at all but I wanted to mention something!

In the past, back when I wrote this book, I was like 14 or 15 or 16 or around that. That being said I had many things on here that I forgot I did, one being a kinks preference that I have just taken down because I didn't realize it was here. I completely forgot about it.

In that chapter I had DDLG be one of their kinks. I have since grown and do not like that kink anymore for obvious reasons but at the time did not realize it was bad because I was a teenager writing things that I didn't honestly know THAT much about. Back then DDLG to me was literally just calling your partner "baby girl" or something which was completely misinformed and I apologize. I just looked through the comments on that chapter for the first time in years (especially a group of comments about 7 months ago) where a lot of people reacted upset to it, as they have the right to.

I wanted to leave a chapter here just to make it clear that I no longer support any smut about the outsiders, nor do I agree with DDLG. I have tried to take down every smut fic I have on them from all of my books and if you ever find anything that I haven't taken down that includes smut of any kind please let me be aware. I disagree very heavily with the things I did all those years ago and would like to delete them since I am now an adult and the outsiders are teenagers.

I don't really have interest in this fandom at all anymore, or this account, but I just noticed it because I was logged in and saw a notification on said chapter and realized what was there. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this even though I know that everyone who replied to that chapter in anger/grossed out-ness probably already left and never came back. I just wanted this to be a brief update in case any of you are still here.

I apologize to everyone who I made uncomfortable with that and If I noticed the actual issues with it at the time I never would have done it and wish I could take it back. I had completely forgotten I made the chapter and what I put in it.