Pony X Reader~Sunsets

Ponyboy X Reader! Ahhh this is just a sweet/cute thing I wrote, so meep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ponyboy never had anyone to watch sunsets with... until you came around, that is. You used to live outside of Tulsa, where you watched the sunset from your window every night. Pony used to do the same, always begging Soda not to tell Darry.

"Whatcha doing Y/N?" Pony says, breaking the silence in the room. You look over at Pony from your desk, which has a bunch of different art supplies spread across it from both you guys loving art, and smile.

"I'm just drawing a sunset." You say Taking your blue and coloring. He smiles and goes over, he looks at the art and seems proud. He runs his hand across the picture, and takes me over to the window, you guys sit there, and just look outside at the world. Waiting for something to happen. Then, you see the sun starting to set. You see the gold's, reds, and yellow flash upon the sky and the pinkish light spreads across the horizon.

You smile and lean into Pony, watching it until the beautiful Sun Is gone.

"It's gone. The lights gone.." You say thinking about how everything disappears at one point, that the light in everyone's life leaves at one point in time.

"Yeah... But it'll be back. The light might be gone for now, but it'll be back." He responds knowing exactly what you're talking about. You guys look at each other and smile, watching the rest of the Gold leave the sky. Because nothing Gold can stay... Until it comes back.

~Your horrible Writer,
Ian 🖤

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ah here you go! I don't think it's that good, but at the same time it's short, and sweet!