Their reaction To You Being Trans

Their reaction To You Being Trans! If you aren't trans you can skip this if you want.

------------

Dally- "Oh.... So uh... What.. what do ya wanna be called Babe?"
"Wait.. really?!?"
"Yeah... I love ya man."

Johnny- This soft bean was so scared of hurting you DEAR LORD. He was so scared of calling you the wrong name, and everytime he did, he beat himself up.

Ponyboy- Read up on the subject and figured out how to help you with everything. He also became a huge Ally.

Soda- This Amazing boy was a lot like Johnny during this, and he sat down and talked with you for hours about it.

Steve- This boy ranted about how he wasn't gay (in a joking manner) for a straight 40 minutes while the gang and you just laughed and he came over and kisses you on the lips and hugged you close, tears still on your face as you laughed.
"This isn't gonna change anything between us baby."

Darry- He was confused, then mad for a little bit because of his fears for you getting hurt, then he was understanding and layed down with you trying to make you comfortable.

Keith- THIS BOI is an ALLY by BLOOOD lmao. He goes to pride, and he's a huge fucking activist, so he knew exactly what you needed as SOON as you talked about it.

Tim- He was iffy about it. He had always counted himself as straight, so he was iffy about dating you. He then sat down by himself and Realized that he loves you no matter what, by asking himself if he'd still love you if you had a dick. The answer was Immediately yes. So he found out he was Bi that day too :)

Curly- The boy was so confused, and he said some Transphobic  things without meaning to, because he was confused.
"But... You're not a boy..."
"I am... I just... Wasn't born that way... Baby it's hard to explain just PLEASE listen"
"Okay, of course I'll listen to you."

-------------
This wasn't the best thing in the world but Yee :)