Dallas~Stay.

TW: Gender Dysphoria, Self harm, Depressing in general.

-----------

Ian sat down at the old diner and ordered a cheeseburger, and a Pepsi. He always liked Pepsi, everyone around him always liked Coca-Cola better, but not Ian. He liked Pepsi.

He got the cheeseburger and stared at it. He didn't want to eat it. He doesn't even know why he got it. Maybe out if habit... He asks the waitress for a container totke it home in, maybe he'll keep it for Dallas or Tim.

He walks out to his Motorcycle, putting on his helmet that's red and black. He puts the food in the seat compartment and gets on starting it up. He rides it home and goes upstairs to his room.

He hears a cute meow from a Few feet away and looks over to see their Kitten waking up and walking closer to him.

He smiles slightly and walks to the bed plopping Down and laying back on the bed. He thought back to the day, which made him think back to the week, which led to thinking about the Month, and then the year. He thought about all the mistakes he made. He started crying and he sat up looking at the food on the nightstand he thought e was going to eat. He took it and threw it away. Going to the bathroom.

He looked int he mirror, seeing the lumps on his chest and the feminine look of his face. He closed his eyes tears falling down is face and he grabbed the counter and looked down. He sat on the edge of the bathtub eyes closed arms over his chest trying to flatten his already flattened chest. He let the tears fall, not caring if he was weak. He just wanted to be himself.

Dallas know about how he was Trans. He tried to help him through it as much as possible but is hard for someone to help with something try have ever experienced. Especially something Mental.

He looks over at the closet opening it and digging through it. He find his blade and slides his pants down and makes a few cuts. He cuts until he can't anymore.

"Ian?" He hears come from downstairs. He know that voice anywhere... Dallys home.

Dally walks up the stairs Hoping to we his boyfriend, but instead he sees and empty room but he hears noise from the bathroom. He knocks on the door.

"Give me a sec..." Ian says trying to keep his voice from being Shaky like.

Dally heard the shake in Ian's voice. "Babe what's wrong?" He says knocking on the door again. Ian shakes his head from inside the bathroom, trying to clean p his thigh.

"Nothing I'm fine" He wheezes out. Damn that binder and is damn crying. Dally shakes his head and tuns the doorknob walking in. He stops in his tracks when he sees Ian sitting breathing heavily, like he can't take a breath, and cleaning have thighs. Ian looks up at him and Dally jumps nto action and running over grabbing Ian's shoulders taking off his tank top putting it to Ian's thigh. Ian just sits still crying as Dally cleans him up.

'Dally ooks mad fuck fuck fuck I'm sorry....' He tarys sobbing and saying I'm sorry over and over again. Dally just shakes his head and carries him to the bed.

"You can't leave me!" He suddenly yells looking down at Ian. "You can't fucking leave me Goddamnit I love you!  I Kno it's hard babe, but your my boyfriend. I love you. You can't leave me baby olease I need you stay here with me. Stay. " He says suddenly crying Ian looks up at him not understanding.

"Why don't you get it huh?!? I'm worthless. I'm a fucking mistake.  I am a fucking failure!" Ian screams at him and Dally just runs Iver and hugs him.

"No! No. No you aren't you're my amazing boyfriend it's okay please. Please I love you stay. " He say kissing Ian's Neck. Ian just cries as Dally laid him back on the bed.

"Please. Please. Please. Fuck Ian I love you. You matter, ok? You're an amazing boyfriend." Ally says slowly taking Ian shirt off so he can get to Ians binder to take it off. He gets to the binder and unclasps it and gets his sweatshirt from the side of the bed utting it in Ian. Ian just sits and cries.

"I love you. I love you so much. God I'm so gay" he says laughing at the end. Is chuckles lightly and puts his face in Dallys neck. Dallas pull him closer and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you Ian Shepard. Please Stay with me. Stay." And those are the last words Ian hears as he drifts off to sleep.