Soda X Reader~Lazy Mornings

Here's some Soda X Reader! I didn't have an idea for him, so I thought I might as well just do a lazy in bed day!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You wake up with a warm body against yours, you smile and turn around in his Arms. You see Soda's cute face scrunch up when your hair runs across his face. You chuckle and kiss his nose. He smiled and cuddle closer, putting his hand on your back and pulling you towards him... You kiss him deeply and he kisses back.

Sleepy make out sessions are a must. You guys LOVE doing this. You love the feeling of skin on skin, and sloppy kisses. You guys kiss for a while, and he pulls back smiling his amazing smile at you. You lean down and kiss at his neck, while he puts his hand up your shirt. You moan as he lightly rubs your back.

"I love you." He says looking you deeply in the eyes when you finally pull back. You smile and kiss him deeply again, while he grabs a hold of you in a tight embrace and hugs you closely. You sigh in relaxation as you hear his heart beating under your ear.

"I love you too Babe.." you respond slowly going back to sleep, yeah these were your favorite mornings.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This was really short and oof.... Sorry. I had promised myself I would post a lot today!