They Find Out You Self Harm.

Hey guys, if you need anything, please message me, I'm not good at talking... And I'm not good at giving advice, but you can rant to me. Trigger Warning~Self Harm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dallas- You had been cuddling when you fell asleep, because of this you weren't able to tell when Dally started kissing your hand, and slowly trailing the kisses up your arm. He stops suddenly. He would wake you up and you would jump back when you saw that he was looking at your scars.

"Please... Don't do it anymore... Don't be like me." He says with pleading eyes as he pulls his pants down slightly showing his thigh. You hug him and start crying as he holds you tight to his chest.

Johnny~ Y'all were sitting in the lot when you started scratching at your ankle, he asks what wrong and you just say your itchy. He doesn't believe you and pulls your pants leg up to see scabs that have been picked too many times.

"Baby..." He says looking at you, you try to hold in your tears but the slowly fall down your cheeks.  He holds you and tells you he'll help you through this as much as possible.

Ponyboy~ Pony was reading to you when he decided that he was going to go downstairs to hang out with The Gang. You wait until you hear his steps go down the stairs, then you get one of your cigs, and light it. You look down at your hand and put the cig on you skin. You feel the burn and whimper and the door swings open unexpectedly. You gasp and drop the cig as Pony looks at you with your Tim his eyes, he runs over and puts out the cig and grabs your hand. He sees the rest of the scars there and shakes his head.

"Baby it'll be okay alright? I'm gonna help you through this." He says kissing you on the head.

Soda and Darry~ It was right after a rumble, and you were hurt pretty badly, and Darry needed to patch you up, so they took your shirt off, apologizing before hand. They saw the cuts on your upper arm, and didn't say anything until afterwards when they talked to you quietly about it. You ended up crying into Soda Chest while Darry kissed the too of your head. (You can imagien dating either of them in this since they both found out at the same time) they help you through it, and you haven't relapsed in two years.

Steve and Two-Bit~(again at the same time UwU) They never understood why you didn't wear skirts, until one day you did. You wore a skirt one day, feeling confident that nothing would happen, when a Soc ran by lifting it up Steve went after him after he and Two, had already seen the marks in your thighs. Steve ends up breaking The Soc's Nose though. Two, and Steve talked to you in Steve's car and made you promise to TRY not to do it.

Tim~ It was the first time you guys had sex when he saw the marks along your stomach. He ignored them after looking for a second. Afterwards you guys were cuddling, he trailed his hands along the scars and said
"No more okay? I'm here for you now."

Curly~ Saw them, and was Sooooo confused. He was so confused as to WHY you would ever do something like this. He didn't understand it, then he did some research and found out ways to help you get through it, to help you cope, and just to help in general. He also bought you Scar stuff that helped them slowly Heal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't think this is that good? But oh well?