The Oath of Pain

"W-Wow!" Naruto yelled thinking that they had won while you and Sasuke didn't react. Zabuza chuckled "Did you saw it's over? You don't understand, do you? You won't be able to beat me just by making like a monkey... Not a chance. But, I must say you're good. My Water Clone Justu was being copied at that point..." Zabuza said referring to when Kakashi was reassuring Sasuke. "By letting the clone talk as if it were you, you succeeded in distracting me. And you used the Hidden Mist Jutsu to hide yourself to see what I was doing. But..."-Another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi while the water clone melted- "I'm not a fool."

"That one was a fake too!" Naruto yelled in shock. Zabuza swung his sword but Kakashi was able to dodge it. They continued to fight and Kakashi was eventually kicked into the water, with Zabuza soon following. "Sensei!" Naruto screamed. "His Taijutsu skills are also extremely good." Sasuke said. As Kakashi came up you screamed "Kakashi Sensei get out of the water!" "Too late!" Zabuza rushed behind Kakashi and started to make hand signs. "It's the Water Prison Jutsu!"

Kakashi was then trapped in a water sphere. 'My temporary escape into the water... was a huge mistake!' "You're caught. It's a special prison that makes it impossible for you to escape! It makes things harder having you able to react. Now... Kakashi. I'll have to settle things with you later. First, I will finish those guys off. Water Clone Jutsu..." A water clone started to form. "W-Wait!" You screamed putting everyone's attention on you. "Mr. Zabuza-you bowed deeply- please give me and my teammates a few minutes to make a plan!" This shocks everyone who looks at you like you've gone mad.

'What is she thinking?! That's not going to work?!' Sasuke thought and opened his mo to speak but he was cut off by Zabuza's laughter. In fact Zabuza was laughing so hard he stared to tear up. "You know what! Just for being so bold I'll give you 5 minutes- Zabuza turns very serious- but after that I'll kill you." "Y-Yes! Thank you!" You quickly ushered your teammates to get closer to you. "Ok, I don't know how that worked but it did so here's the plan." You then started to explain the plan while Zabuza watch in amusement.

"You have some strange students Kakashi." However Kakashi was not amused by anything that was happening. "You three! Take Tazuna and run! You have no chance against this guy! As long as he has me trapped in this Water Prison, he won't be able to move from here. And he shouldn't be able to use the Water Clone Jutsu if he's far enough away from his real body. In any case, just run for now!" "Are you serious?! We lost the option of running away as soon as you got captured! Besides it was you who told us that abandoning our teammates makes us worse then scum!" "Yeah! Sakura-chan is right! We won't abandon you no matter what!" Naruto screamed and Sasuke nodded in agreement. 

Five minutes later

"Alright. Your time's up. Get ready to die!" Zabuza's clone then ran at the three of you. Naruto rushed Zabuza and created more than 30 shadow clones who all tried to jump him but Zabuza easily destroyed 10 of them with a single swing of his sword, but the ones he didn't hit grabbed onto his legs to prevent him from moving. At the same time Sasuke made a few hand signs and Naruto jumped away into the trees. "Fire Ball Jutsu." Fire spewed out of Sasuke's mouth and would've hit Zabuza but he quickly killed enough of Naruto's clones to be able to get away. As he jumped away around ten shadow clones came at him but were quickly destroyed, and he was just barely able to dodge Demon Wind Shuriken as it cut his arm slightly. Zabuza landed next to a tree and you quickly made a hand sign causing the tree to blow up killing the clone as wood and Kuni hit it.

Kakashi and Zabuza watched in shock as the clone died. 'T-They did it!'

Suddenly the Demon Wind Shuriken flew out from the trees towards Zabuza who quickly grabbed it but another one quickly followed shocking Zabuza. "A Shuriken in the Shuriken's shadow...!" 'This is... The Shadow Shuriken Jutsu!' "But..." Zabuza easily jump over the Shuriken and gave you a glare that could kill. "Still too naive..." You and Sasuke just smirked, everything went according to plan. The Shuriken that Zabuza had jumped over transformed into Naruto who twisted in mid air to throw a kuni at Zabuza shocking Tazuna, Kakashi, and Zabuza alike. "Here it is!" Naruto screamed as he threw the kuni at Zabuza.