The Weapons Known as Shinobi

Kakashi started to make a bunch of hand signs and lightning started to gather into the palm of his hand. "Lightning Blade!" Kakashi shouted. 'What the...?! His hand is Visibly overflowing with Chakra!' "You are too dangerous. Tazuna, the man you are trying to assassinate is the symbol of courage in this land! The bridge he is building is the hope of this land! And your ambitions will sacrifice countless lives. That isn't how a Shinobi is supposed to behave." "Who cares? I have always fought for my own ideals. And that will never changed!" "I'll say it again." "Huh?" "Give up. Your future is... death!"

"Naruto...I want you to kill me. Please, make it quick. What are you hesitating for?" Naruto was shaking. "I just don't get it! The only reason toy are allowed to live is because you stay strong? There must be something other than just fighting. There must be some other way for you to make the others accept you!" "Remember when we met at the forest? Do you know what I thought? That you and I are much alike." Naruto looked shocked. "I'm sure you must relate to me. I apologize for dirtying your hands with my blood." "Is that it? Is there really no other way?" Naruto's eyes shook as he spoke.

"No." "Of only... we had met under different circumstances, we could've been friends." Naruto's eyes harden and he pulled out a Kuni as ran at Haku. 'Please...promise you will grasp your dream.' 'She too... Sakura also had dreams of her own!' Naruto yelled as he ran at Haku, who closed his eyes. 'Thank you... You will become stronger.' The fog started to clear and Haku's eyes shot open. "Huh?" He grabbed Naruto's wrist stopping the attack. "Forgive me, Naruto..." Haku's face turned from regretful to serious as he looked in Kakashi and Zabuza's direction. He made multiple hands sign, still grabbing Naruto's wrist. "I cannot die yet!" Haku disappeared in smoke.

Kakashi ran at Zabuza, who was still pinned by his dogs. A crack in the ground appeared in front of Zabuza. 'Is this the end...?' Zabuza thought as Kakashi pulled back is arm. Both Zabuza and Kakashi were shocked when Kakashi's attack didn't hit Zabuza but Haku, who had teleported in front of Zabuza to protect him. Blood spilled to the floor and Kakashi Ninken disappeared. Haku had thrown Senbons at the scroll which was why the dogs disappeared.

Kakashi had hit Haku in the heart with his Chidori. Kakashi dispelled his Chidori and Haku grabbed his hand keeping it there. "Zabuza..." Haku mumbled his grip on Kakashi tightening. "Did you say my future was death?" Zabuza chuckled. "You're off the mark again, Kakashi!"

Naruto looked around in confusion. "Where did he go...?" He looked in every direction. "I didn't notice, but the fog is starting to lift... Huh? Is he over there?" Naruto started to run over but stopped when he saw the full picture. "Huh?!" Kakashi's hand was in Haku's chest. Haku was grabbing Kakashi's wrist to keep it from moving. Zabuza stood behind Haku. All three were covered in blood. More blood fell to the floor and Naruto looked horrified. "What the heck is going on here?!"

'I didn't expect him to jump in to save Zabuza...' Zabuza closed his eyes. 'This boy... is already dead.' Kakashi thought as he stared at Haku's eyes, which were still wide open. Zabuza laughed. "You did great, Haku." Kakashi looked at Zabuza, who stated talking. He grabbed his sword and swung. 'He intends to slash me along with the boy?!' "That was really a great find I made! Even in his final moment, he gave me such a perfect opportunity!" Kakashi tried to move but couldn't get his hand out of Haku's grip. Kakashi grabbed Haku's body and jumped back.

Zabuza laughed again. "Haku died and you were able to move, huh?" "I won't forgive you!" Naruto yelled as he glared at Zabuza. "Naruto! You just stay there and watch!" Kakashi laid Haku's body on the ground and closed his eyes. "This is..." He glared at Zabuza. "my battle!" Zabuza ran at Kakashi and swung his sword but Kakashi kicked him in the face making him stumble back.

The two continued to fight but it was clear who the winner was going to be. 'Why...? Why can't I keep up?' Zabuza had two Kuni's sticking out of his left arm and his was almost kneeling on the ground. He panted heavily while Kakashi started at him unmoving. "Darn you!@ Zabuza ran at Kakashi, sword in hand. He swung but Kakashi simply back handed him in the face. He then back handed Zabuza in the face again. "Why you...!" He tried to attack Kakashi again but he easily dodged and appeared behind him. He grabbed the back of Zabuza's neck. "You can't possibly defeat me the way you are now." "What was that?" "You still don't know... What true strength means!"

Sudenly laughter could be heard. "Let's see how things are going..." Kakashi twirled two Kuni's with his fingers. "Goodbye, Demon!" But before he could stab him, Zabuza swung his sword around and Kakashi stab the Kuni's into Zabuza's other arm as his jumped back. Zabuza's sword went flying. Naruto was covered in sweat. His eyes were shaking and his mouth was open. "Both your arms have now been disabled.You can't even weave a sign. Huh?" Kakashi and Naruto turned to see Geto standing with a can and a cast on his arm. "Oh! You really got it this time." Zabuza looked at him. "You disappoint me, Zabuza." Geto said with a bunch of men holding weapons behind him.