Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior

Suddenly the Demon Wind Shuriken flew out from the trees towards Zabuza who quickly grabbed it but another one quickly followed shocking Zabuza. "A Shuriken in the Shuriken's shadow...!" 'This is... The Shadow Shuriken Jutsu!' "But..." Zabuza easily jump over the Shuriken and gave you a glare that could kill. "Still too naive..." You and Sasuke just smirked, everything went according to plan. The Shuriken that Zabuza had jumped over transformed into Naruto who twisted in mid air to throw a kuni at Zabuza shocking Tazuna, Kakashi, and Zabuza alike. "Here it is!" Naruto screamed as he threw the kuni at Zabuza, forcing him to remove his hand from the sphere, and cutting him just below the eye. Zabuza immediately turns towards Naruto, which was still in the air, and was about to throw it but was stopped by Kakashi who blocked the Shuriken with the back of his hand cutting it. Naruto fell into the water and Kakashi looked up glaring at Zabuza. Naruto resurfaced and had an amazed/happy look on his face as he looked at Kakashi.

Kakashi and Zabuza kept eye contact as they both took a breath. "Sakura. Your strategy was outstanding." "Hehe. Don't give me all the credit, Sensei. If it wasn't for Naruto and Sasuke's abilities the plan wouldn't have worked!" "Your right. All three of you have grown." Naruto giggled and started talking. "The purpose of the-" "Naruto! Are you seriously trying to explain my plan?!" "What? But Sakura-" "Shut up! You don't explain your plan to the enemy! You can brag after the fight is over!"

"Humph... I got distracted and broke my Water Prison Jutsu..." "That's not it! You didn't break the Jutsu... They forced you to break it." A murderess look appeared on Zabuza's face at Kakashi's words, causing you and Sasuke to put your guards up and for Naruto to chuckle. "I'll tell you now, the same Jutsu won't work on me twice. So what will you do?" After a couple of seconds Zabuza's eye twitched and he closed the Shuriken, putting even more pressure on Kakashi's hand, who struggled for a couple of seconds before managing to knock the weapon out of  Zabuza's hand and they both jumped back.

While in the air Zabuza made a hand sign and Kakashi activated his Sharingan shocking Naruto and Sasuke. When they landed Zabuza started to make a series of hand signs with Kakashi copying him, realizing what was about to happen you yelled at Naruto to get out of the water and to back to where you were. "Huh? Ok!" Naruto then started to swim towards you but it was too late. "Water Style! Water Dragon Jutsu!" Both Zabuza and Kakashi yelled as two water dragons started to form and attack each other making huge waves. 'He copied that chant in seconds... and so perfectly!' Sasuke thought. You breathed a sigh of relief when you saw Naruto. "Naruto come on ! Swim to us!" You screamed again quickly getting his attention.

Now Kakashi was blocking Zabuza's sword with a Kuni both struggling to get the upper hand. 'Strange... What is going on? The Sharingan is the ability the memorize and copy the enemy's Jutsu... But... The Jutsu was set in motion at the same time! By any chance, is this guy...'

A masked man stood on a tree branch as he watched the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza. You, Tazuna, Sasuke, and Naruto were also watching the fight. Naruto then stilled with a serious expression. " What is it?" You whispered. "I sensed something but it's gone now." Naruto whispered back and you were glad he didn't turn around and try to fight the guy he sensed. Everyone stilled at Naruto's words. "Alright here's what we're going to do. No one react. If he realizes we know he's here he might kill us." Tazuna gulped as sweat dripped down his neck. Sasuke also looked scared. "If Naruto just sensed him then that means the guy just showed up. Meaning that he doesn't know what we're capable of and will underestimate us. We don't know whose side he's on so right now just act like we didn't notice him."

Kakashi was blocking Zabuza's sword with a kuni. 'This guy!' Zabuza thought. Both of them jumped back from each other. Kakashi then started to copy everything Zabuza did. 'This guy... My movements...! He's perfectly-reading them." Kakashi says finishing what Zabuza was thinking  and fear flashed in Zabuza's eyes. 'What? He's reading my mind?! Blast him. He's-giving me that barren, evil eye. Right?" "Hah! You're just copying... You're a pale imitation. -You won't be able to beat me! You!" Kakashi says this at the exact same time as Zabuza scaring him even more. "I'll shut that copycat monkey-mouth permanently!" Zabuza started to form hands signs but stopped as he saw a figure form behind Kakashi. 'W-What's that?!' Zabuza watched as the figure formed turning into him. 'Me? R-Ridiculous! Is that his Genjustsu?' Kakashi then did Water Style! Giant Vortex Jutsu! Shocking Zabuza who was just about to do that Jutsu. 'I was just about to set forth that Jutsu... I can't keep up with... his Jutsu!'

The four of you struggle to not be dragged away by the waves.

The masked Ninja then disappeared in a swirl of wind.

Zabuza was thrown against a tree by the water and Kakashi threw 4 Kuni's at him hitting both his arms and legs, before landing on a branch above him. "It's over..." Kakashi said as the water started to calm down. "Why?... Are you able to see the future?" "Yeah... You're going to die!" Kakashi answered pulling out a Kuni but before he could do anything 2 Senbons came out of nowhere and hit Zabuza in the neck shocking everyone. Turning to look in the direction the Senbon's were thrown Kakashi saw a person with a mask on standing on a tree branch. "You were right. He died." The person said.

The three of you looked at the man with suspicion and Naruto glared at the guy.

Kakashi jumped down from the branch to inspect the body and confirmed that Zabuza was dead. The masked person bowed. "I thank you. I have been waiting for the chance to kill Zabuza." "By the looks of that mask... You're a Tracker Ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist." "Impressive. You're very knowledgeable."

Naruto ran in front of you, Sasuke, and Tazuna. "Tracker Ninja?" "Really Naruto? We learned this at the Academy. A Tacker Ninja is someone who pursues and assassinates people who turn against the village of which they were born and raised. They do this to prevent secrets of the village being leaked." "That's right. I'm a member of Hidden Mist Village's Tracking Unit whose mission is to hunt Rogue Ninja." 'From his height and voice, he's not all that different from Naruto... A Tracker Ninja? He's not just an ordinary kid...' Kakashi thought looking at the Tracker Ninja.

Naruto ran up to the Tracker Ninja an yelled. "What are you?! Hey you!" "Don't worry, Naruto. He's not an enemy." Kakashi reassured. "That's not what I'm asking! I... I mean! That Zabuza... That Zabuza was killed! That guy who was so strong... He was killed so easily... by a kid who's no different from me! We're... We're pathetic! I can't accept that!" "Well! I understand your disbelief. But... this, too, is reality." Kakashi put a hand on Naruto's head. "In this world, there are kids who are younger than you... and stronger than me." Kakashi glanced at Sasuke who gritted his teeth.

The Tracker Ninja then picked up Zabuza's body. "Your battle is over for now. I must get rid of this corpse... because it contains many secrets. Now the, please excuse me." The Tracker Ninja then disappeared in a swirl of wind. "He disappeared." Kakashi pulled his forehead protector back down so it was covering his eye. "He's not here anymore." Kakashi said to Naruto who had ran over to where The Ninja had disappeared. Naruto started to punch the ground in anger. "What was all this for?! What are we anyway?!" 'Naruto...' "Darn it! Darn it! Darn it! DARN it!"

Kakashi walked up to Naruto and grabbed his arm. "Things like this Happen when you're a Ninja. If you're frustrated, apply it next time!" Kakashi turned to face the rest of you. "Our mission hasn't ended yet. We must take Mr. Tazuna home." "Ahaha. So sorry, everyone! You can rest at my house!" Okay! Let's cheer up and go!" However, after only taking a couple of steps Kakashi passed out. "Kakashi-Sensei!" Running up to him you fell to your knees and started to inspect him for what injuries he has.

"Sakura will he be okay?!" Naruto asked you clearly panicked. "Him being trapped in that water prison was the man reason he passed out. He went a while with out oxygen and then had to fight a strong opponent." "So, can you help him?" "Kakashi will be fine we just have to get him to Tazuna's house. Naruto create your shadow clones. They'll need to pick Kakashi up and carry him back to Tazuna's "

At  Tazuna's house

You walked at of the room carefully closing the door behind you. Sighing you messaged the back of your neck as you made your way through the house. 'Sensei should fully recover soon...' Your thoughts were cut off by a growing sound. You blush as you realized it was your stomach that made the sound. 'I knew I should have eaten when Tazuna offered me food...'