The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!

"Now that i've come, you're all right!" "Oh..." Tazuna spoke shocked. "The hero of a story generally appears in this kind of situation and takes out the enemy in no time!" Naruto finished. "Heh... That brat, eh..." Zabuza said, slightly amused. 'He's long on talk...' Sasuke thought. 'Man, that idiot! Making such a conspicous entrance... There's no point if you don't catch the enemy off guard!' Kakashi thought, completely done with Naruto's shenanigans. 'That boy...' Haku thought, remebering their conversation in the forest. "All right, here I go! Shadow Clone Jutsu..." Naruto yelled shocking everyone. "Huh?! Oh, no!" Kakashi said as Zabuza threw mutiple shurikins at him. "Huh?" "Get out of the way, Naruto!" Kakashi yelled at the boy however Naruto froze and didn't move.

Haku then threw mutiple senbods knocking the shurikins off their path and causing them to not hit Naruto shocking everyone. "What?!" "To think the enemy attacks would cancel each other out... That was super lucky..." Tazuna said. "No not luck... He saved Naruto on purpose." You replied to Tazunas comment. "Hey! What kind of Idiot would attempt to cast a Jutsu directly in front of an opponent?!" Kakashi yelled at Naruto. "What?!"

"The essence of a Ninja is deception. How you deceive your opponent.  Even casting one Jutsu, you avoid the eyes of your opponents, catch them off balance, and outsmart them... The way you made your entrance earlier, that's just you coming to be a target..." Kakashi explained, and Naruto yelled in shock. "N-Nooo! But I went to the trouble of coming to the rescue." 'What concerns me more than that is...' Kakashi thought while looking at Haku.

'That guy...' Sasuke thought, as he had seen the whole thing through between the mirrors. "Haku... What's the idea?" Zabuza asked. "Zabuza, leave this kid to me... Please let me fight this battle my way." "What did you say?" Naruto asked. Haku took a step forward. "So you mean no inetfering ...Haku? You're naive... as usual..." Haku looked down. "I'm sorry..." 'Naive, eh... True enough...Judging from these wounds, there's no mistaking that I was attacked with a Senbon. But no vital areas have been targeted so far. Does he mean to half-kill me...?' Sasuke thought. "If so! As for me, i'll take you out first, so...!" Naruto said while pointing a finger at Haku. 'It's impossible. It's too much for Naruto! I should be the one to...' Kakashi thought but he was stopped by Zabuza.

"Hey. Don't get any ideas... If you move, you know what'll happen to that old man and little girl, right?" 'True... If I move away from here and head towards Naruto, Zabuza will kill Tazuna and then Sakura. No way can Sakura completely protect him or herself by herself.' Kakashi thought. "How about it? Let's see how those young guys fight against each other." Zabuza says. "That mask... You were Zabuza's comrade, after all, weren't you! You've got nerve to deceive us!" Naruto yelled at Haku.

"I'm sorry." Naruto was shocked by the apology. "But, your teacher also said it, didn't he? Things like deceiving and catching one off guard is a Shinobi's duty. Please don't take it personally." Haku said. 'You don't have that luxury, either!' Sasuke thought as he threw a kunai at Haku through a crack between the mirrors however Haku easly dodge it shocking Sasuke. "Huh? Sasuke?" Naruto said under his breath just now noticing him. "I haven't...forgotten about you." Haku said without turning to him.

'Here I thought he had disappeared... but he was there...' Naruto thought. Haku turned to face Sasuke. "I would rather you had just gone down quietly. But it looks like it won't work that way. Fine. I'll put an end to it first." Haku said started to walk towards Sasuke. "H-Hey!" Naruto yelled. "Naruto. I'll get to you later." Haku said before walking into a ice mirror shocking Naruto as he did so. 'W-What's with him...?' Naruto thought. 'This is it!' Sasuke thought as he looked around noticing that only on mirror had Haku's body in it. 'So the real body is over there, eh... Okay!' Sasuke thought as he reached for a kunai. "I'm over here." Haku said as he appeared in a mirror behind him. 'He moved...? How?!' Sasuke thought as he saw Haku start to appear in every mirror.