The Forest of Chakra

'It seems i've overused my sharingan...' Kakashi thought as he laid in a futon. Just then
Tsunami walked up to him and asked "Are you all right, Sensei?" "Not really... It will be hard just to move for about a week." Kakashi answered as he struggled to sit up. "Well, it would be better if you didn't move fore a while." Tsunami scolded. "O-Okay." Kakashi said laying back down. Just then you, Naruto, Sasuke, and Tazuna walked in. "Hey! Sensei's awake." Naruto said. You then went and sat down next to Kakashi. "Are you all right Sensei? How do you feel?" "My body hurts a little bit but I should be fine." You nodded in agreement. "You know. He did take down a real powerful Ninja like that! We probaly don't need to worry for a while." Tazuna said. "Hey Kakashi-sensei who was that kid with the mask!" Naruto asked. "He was an Anbu black ops from the Hidden Mist Village. It's a mask that the elite Ninja Tracking Unit wears." Kakashi said.

"The elite Ninja Tracking Unit?" "They're commonly called the fire extinguishing corps, and their duty is to erase all traces that a Ninja ever lived. The body of the Ninja reveeals a variety of things... Ninjutsu secrets and Chakra characteristics which permeate the Ninja of their village... the composition of secret medicines used on a Ninja's body... For instance, if I were to die, every secret about my Sharingan would be investigated thoroughly, and in the worst case, there's a danger that my entire Jutsu could be stolen. In other words, Tracker Ninjas are specialists who prevent village secrets from leaking out by killing Rogue Ninjas who've run away from their village, and completely eliminating their bodies."

In the forest

The masked boy from before sat next to Zabuza's body. He rolled out some medical tools and prepared to start. "First, i'll cut the mouth cloth and have him spit up blood..." The boy said before Zabuza's hand sudenly grabs his wrist stoping him from doing anything. "It's all right. I'll do it... myself..." Zabuza said moving down the bandages the covered his mouth. "What? You've already come back to life..." "Darn, you really are rough." Zabuza said ripping the senbon out of his neck making the boy gasp in shock. "You too, Zabuza. Please don't pull them out so violently or you really will die." "Hm. How long do you plan to keep that shady-looking mask on?! Take it off!" Zabuza ordered.

"It's a relic from the past, and it's been handy for trickery." The boy says before taking off their mask reveling a feminine face. "But if I hadn't rescued you, you certainly would have been killed." "If you were to put me into a state of apparent death, you didn't need to aim for the secret opening on my neck. You're really a nasty one." Zabuza said while pulling up his mask. "It couldn't be helped... Besides, I didn't want to mark up your immaculate body. And also, I can aim more accurately on the point on the neck where there's not much muscle." Zabuza tried to moves his legs. "You'll be numb for about a week and won't be able to move. But since you're Zabuza perhaps you'll soon be able to move..." "You're so innocent, smart, and untainted... That's what I like about you." "I am, after all, still a child. The fog has lifted." The person commented. "Yes." "Will you be all right next time?" "The next time... i'll be able to see right through the Sharingan."

Back at Tazuna's house

'What is this? Even though Zabuza is dead... this indescribable uneasiness...it must be something very important... I have a feeling i've overlooked something.' Kakashi thought while holding a hand to his head. "Sensei I thought you said you were fine?" You questioned, staring at Kakashi in concern. "Ah! I'm fine I just have a bad feeling... Anyway to continue my earlier story... Tracker Ninjas... take care of the bodies of people they've killed, immediately and on the spot." "Oh... I see." "Uh? What do you see." Naruto asked.

"Sensei... Zabuza is still alive isn't he." You said shocking everyone but Kakashi. "WHAT!! What are you talking about Sakura-chan! Kakashi-Sensei said that he was dead!" "Think about it Naruto why would that kid move the body? Kakashi just said that Tracker Ninjas take care of the body on the spot, but that guy took Zabuza. Zabuza was probably just put in a state of near-death. The traker Ninja used a senbon, a weapon that has a very low ability to kill unless it hits a vital spot. It's something that was originally used for medical treatments such as acupuncture therapy."