Chapter Fifteen

Remember how I said that this was almost over? That was a lie. I'm not ready to end this. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Derek wakes up with a groan when his alarm rings out, he hates waking up at four in the morning just to drive to Beacon Hills for work, and Stiles' tail slaps him in the face in surprise. "Hate that thing."Stiles mumbles, and Derek chuckles as he rolls over to kiss Stiles'cheek. Stiles smiles some as he runs his hand over Derek's chest."Up, my Derek. Will be late." Stiles says, already drifting back to sleep as he lightly pats Derek's chest.

"I'm awake, babe. Let me get in the shower and I'll be wide awake, hmm."Derek says, and Stiles nods his head while he lays his head back down. He'll wake back up when Derek walks out of the shower since he doesn't like wasting any of the time he has with Derek. Derek turns on the cold water before standing under it, it wakes him faster, and he switches it to the hot water so he can get clean. He hates driving three hours to work in the morning, but they haven't found a house that's perfect yet. Derek likes John and Melissa well enough, but he doesn't think he could live with them.

Scott and Isaac had found an apartment, but Derek didn't want another apartment he wanted to live a house and Stiles wants the same thing as him. They need more space now that they've started getting more things, not to mention if they ever wanted to have children or any guests over to stay with them. Derek likes the apartment that Isaac and Scott have, his brother asked if he and Stiles wanted to stay with them, but he really doesn't want to do that either.

"My Derek? Is almost four thirty, so you need to go, yes?"Stiles says,and Derek sighs softly as he moves to open the shower curtain.Stiles' eyes dance over Derek's naked form, and he smiles at him before moving to use the toilet. Stiles washes his hands before he brushes his teeth with a happy hum. Once Stiles wakes up, he's back to his perky self, but a tired Stiles is an annoyed Stiles. Which isn't a happy Stiles, and Derek doesn't like an unhappy Stiles. "I will be busy with my tutoring. My GED test is a few months away."Stiles says, and Derek smiles at him before kisses his lips.

"You're so smart, my love." Derek tells him, smiling at him before moves to get into his scrubs. "I hate this drive, my first day off we'll go look at that house that John said we should look at, okay? This is going to be the death of me." Derek yawns, and Stiles pouts. He hates seeing Derek like this, and he moves to go make Derek a lunch.Sometimes he goes with Derek to stay with his stepmother or Scott,but not always since Stiles doesn't like to stay in the car for that long and Derek is just tired at the end of the day so he gets a little rude.

"I will make you a lunch, Derek." Stiles says, and Derek smiles at him. He loves when Stiles makes him a lunch, which he does almost everyday except on Tuesdays and Thursday because he has lunch with Melissa, and it's just a sandwich. Stiles always writes him a note saying that he loves him or to have a good day or something else that's equally sweet. Derek definitely looks forward to it, and he loves showing Melissa and Isaac.

Derek walks into the kitchen with a smile, and he turns to get his things together. Stiles hands Derek a muffin, and he his lunch bag."Breakfast and lunch, my Derek! You are already to go!" Stiles says, smiling at him happily. He hates when Derek leaves, but he does love that Derek loves his job. "Say hi to Melissa and Isaac for me!I miss Isaac." Stiles sighs, and Derek smiles before kissing his cheek. "I know, I know. I saw him only four days ago, but still."Stiles says, and Derek grins at him with a happy hum.

"I love you, Stiles. I'll miss you. I'll be home by seven, if traffic isn't crazy which it shouldn't be that late." Derek says, and Stiles nods his head while he hugs Derek to him.