Bio (edited)

•Name: Kitsuroku Kei
•Age: (Hidden Inventory) 16
        (Zero) 26
        (jjk start) 27
•Occupation: Teacher of the 2nd years at Tokyo Jujutsu High, special grade sorcerer
•Description: Kei is a tall man with black hair that has bits of pink. He is an easygoing guy that always seems to be smiling and cheerful but sometimes students, teachers and staff around Jujutsu High would often see him talking to himself. Being on equal footing with Gojo Satoru, Kei has the power to destroy every curse that he came across. Add his already strong hand to hand combat and his expert usage of curse technique and curse energy with him being the vessel of the nine tail fox Tamamo no Mae and you have one hell of an ally or an enemy that won't give you mercy.
•Curse Techniques/abilities
   •Innate Technique: Thunderclap: This versatile technique can electrify enemies to stun them or to outright kill them. Can reach up to 1 million volts and if Kei pour more curse energy into this technique he can increase the output even more. Kei's able to use this technique very easily due to his training and boost of curse energy from Tamamo.
   •Reverse Curse Technique
Thanks to Tamamo's training inside her innate domain, Kei has mastered reverse curse technique in his second year in Jujutsu High. After fighting the sorcerer killer, Kei can keep his reverse curse technique running automatically and heal any injury in an instant.
   • Heightened Senses
Kei was able to use his heightened senses thanks to fighting the sorcerer killer Fushiguro Toji.

• Inherited Techniques From Being Tamamo no Mae's vessel for more than 10 years:
         •Divine body (A bit later in the story)
Being a host to a "divine" curse like Tamamo for more than a decade, Kei's body adjusted to being a vessel by interwoving Kei's curse energy with Tamamo's. This effect made it so that Kei can use his technique without having to use hand signs or call out the name of the technique (except for his domain). This change also effected his endurance, turning his body even stronger than before. This transformation also had the side effect of turning some of his black hair pink from Tamamo's influence and her curse energy.
        •Nine Tails: Having acquired all of Tamamo's tails from his journey all over Japan, Kitsuroku Kei's power has increased dramatically from the time he first met Tamamo. Having all of the nine tails means that Kei can easily obliterate Japan and the earth if he wants to. But because of Kei's personality, he rarely uses his and Tamamo's nine tails form unless necessary and prefer to use the three tails form just so he can have more fun beating curses.                             
        •Curse: Void Cleft
A versatile technique that Kei often used to lock enemies in place and stunning them. But this technique also can be used to launch explosion that stuns the enemy.
        •Curse: Mantra Aphotic Cave
Kei can blocked attacks and absorb the curse energy of the attack for himself.
        •Curse: Mantra Bestial Sky
A technique that can increase Kei's curse energy output for a short while in his three tail form. But this technique can last for an unknown amount of time if Kei uses his nine tails form.
        •Fiery Heaven
Thanks to being Tamamo's vessel, Kei can control fire, that's strong enough to burn through anything, freely and expertly.
        •Mantra Chain
A chain that can drain an enemy's curse energy or life force if Kei wishes to. Although the form of this technique is a chain, Kei found a way to conjure the chain within his other curse techniques. For example if Kei throws a ball of fiery heaven he can use mantra chain after the fire ball hits the enemy and drain their curse energy.
         • Fox's Wedding
This technique, dubbed fox's wedding by Tamamo, is a technique that Kei received because of his binding vow with Tamamo. This technique makes it so that Kei can have a large reserve of curse energy, comparable if not more than Gojo Satoru and Okkotsu Yuta, this technique also increases Kei's other stats in every way.

•Curse Tool: The Mirror Of Amaterasu (Accessible after all nine tails are acquired)
This mirror shaped curse tool levitate around Kei for him to use to hit enemies and reflect any incoming attacks with the mirror

•Domain Expansion: Eightfold Blessing Of Amaterasu
This domain traps the target in a dark void surrounded by numerous large looming torii gates imbued with curse energy. Kei charges The Mirror Of Amaterasu with curse energy and stands in the middle of the domain and unleashes his nine tails to use the domain in its full power and draw the curse energy of the numerous torii gates and drain his target's curse energy and life for to the mirror and to himself. As Kei keeps absorbing the curse energy, he is able to increase the output of his techniques and power to unbelievable heights.  

This domain also has the effect to drain the target's life force. So if the target is exposed to the domain for some time, they will die. He is also free to use his curse techniques as he pleases without worrying about the amount of curse energy he uses because of the amount of curse energy that is being absorbed and drained, plus the ability of his domain to basically set the output of his curse energy usage to zero for the amount of time that the domain is activated.

Personality: (Hidden Inventory) Laidback, friendly, loves to tease people, deeply in love with Tamamo.
(JJK zero and onwards) still the same guy but a bit wiser and more serious when in combat or mission. Prefer to end fights quickly and efficiently, still deeply in love with Tamamo.