Chapter 11

The next morning I'm woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and picked up my phone, not bothering to look at who's calling. "Hello? Whoever you are fuck you. I was having a nice dream." I heard laughter coming from the other side and I groaned even more realizing who it was. "Sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep Kei, but I want that kikufuku mochi and I wanna show off just how great and cool I am as a teacher." I facepalmed and begrudgingly got up from my bed. "Yeah yeah, I'll be there in 15 minutes." I hung up and stretched my body before making my way to the bathroom.

'Morning darling~'

"Morning dear, you seem chipper today. Something excites you?" I asked as I entered the shower. 'You can say that, yes. I'm a bit excited to meet this Rika-chan from yesterday.' I turned the shower on and let the warm water flow over me. "I'm curious as well. More specifically, how did he get a curse to attach itself to him." I hear Tamamo humming in agreement. 'Maybe someone cursed him and sent a curse to torment him.' I turned off the shower and dried myself with a towel as I grabbed my toothbrush. "Well, who knows what happened to him. All I know is the kid needs help."

'Speaking of kids, we haven't checked up on the Fushiguro siblings for a while darling. I'm worried about Tsumiki's condition.' I nodded my head in agreement, it has been quite some time since the last time I checked up on those two, especially Tsumiki. She got cursed a couple of months ago and I've been doing everything I can to help those two. "We're gonna visit Megumi then we visit Tsumiki after this ordeal with Satoru." I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and clean everything off before going to my closet to grab some fresh clothes.

After getting dressed, I make my way straight to Jujutsu High. Arriving there, I texted Satoru which class he's in. I entered the hallway that has the first year classes and the memories started flooding in. The first time I met Satoru, Suguru, Shoko. The door that led to the courtyard where me and Shoko used to skip class to smoke. The place where Satoru got chased by Utahime-senpai. Ah, good times.

As I reminisce about the past, I bumped into someone. Looking down I see Yuta, who seems very nervous. "Oh! Sorry for bumping into you Yuta-kun. I was caught in nostalgia earlier." I look at him with an apologetic smile. "N-No it's alright sir. I should be the one apologizing for getting in the way." He bows his head a bit. "Nah it's alright. Are you looking for your class?" He nodded his head as his fingers fiddled a bit. "Follow me, I think your class is the same one I had when I was a first year here." I started walking ahead with him following behind.

"So, how was your night? Nothing bad happened I hope." I asked him idly as we walked. "No, nothing happened. After you went home, sensei sent me to my dorm room." I hummed in response. "Oh right! I haven't introduced myself yet, HAHA sorry sorry. You must've been so confused last night." I coughed into my fist and stood in front of him while extending my hand for a handshake. "The name's Kitsuroku Kei, a grade 1 sorcerer and a friend of that idiot teacher of yours. Nice to meetcha Yuta-kun." He accepted my handshake with a smile on his face.

We continue having a nice conversation about mundane things until we reached the class. Yuta started sweating a bit and fidgeting with his uniform. Noticing this, I put my hand on his shoulder. I can hear Satoru talking to his students about a new student that's coming. "Don't worry Yuta-kun, everything will be fine. You have Satoru and I with you in case anything happens." He nodded his head and opened the door when Satoru called him. When he step foot into the class, I could feel waves of animosity from the other students. And when Yuta tried to introduce himself, keyword tried, all of the students jumped to attack him. Which made the boy even more nervous than before.

As the girl with glasses stabbed her spear into the board behind him, she looked at Yuta with narrowed eyes. "Hey, you. You've been cursed. This is a place to study curses. It's no place for cursed people like you." I looked over to Satoru who was standing near the windows, watching this unfold. Satoru then began explaining about curses and how to exorcise them to his students. I then look over to Yuta, who now has a face of disbelief and confusion as he looks really lost in all this. His other students also looked at Satoru in disbelief. Satoru raised his hand and apologized in silence. I sigh and decide to step in. As I stepped my foot into the class, the three students shifted their attention to me with hostility and anxiousness in their eyes.