Chapter 15

Me, Satoru and Mr. Yaga are currently in a hallway on the second floor, discussing the possibility of Suguru attacking the school. "We still can't locate Suguru. You sure you're not worrying about nothing?" Mr. Yaga said while holding his chin in thought. I fold my arms as I watch the students talk with each other. "Teach, I literally met and talked to him yesterday. He said he wants to absorb Rika to add to his arsenal." Mr. Yaga put his hand down with a serious look on his face. "God damn!" He then turned around and start running. "Speak of the devil! All grade 1 sorcerers, gather at the front gate!"

"Do you think it's him, Satoru?" I look at my friend, who's pretty calm despite the situation at hand. "Most definitely, let's go Kei." I nodded my head and followed behind him. When we arrived at the front gate, I saw Suguru wrapping his arms around Yuta while telling him about his dream of creating a world of sorcerers. 

"Could you stop preaching your crazy beliefs to my students?" Suguru turned around and flashed Satoru a grin. "Satoru! Long time no see!" I walk up beside Satoru with lightning crackling in my hand. "Get away from the kids, Suguru." He turned his attention to me and waved at me. "Ah! Kei's here as well! I didn't expect a reunion. Though we met yesterday, right Kei?" I stayed silent as he continued to talk. "I did hear the first-years this year were particularly exceptional... I see. So you were in charge, Satoru." His smile turned into a smug grin as he looked over to Yuta, Toge and Panda. "A special grade sorcerer, a mutated curse corpse, a descendant of spell-casters, and," His eyes then trailed to Maki as his expression had a bit of disgust. "a failure of the Zen'in clan."

Maki was about to reply to the insult but Suguru cut her off "Watch your mouth. A monkey like you isn't needed in my world." Yuta slapped Suguru's arm around his shoulder while looking at Suguru with a sharp look in his eyes. "I don't understand what you're trying to say, Geto-san. But, I can't help someone who'd belittles my friends!" Suguru's smile falters after Yuta refused his offer. "Ah, I'm sorry. I had no intentions to upset you."

"Then why are you even here?" Satoru appears in front of Yuta while I stand in front of the rest of the students in case something happens. Suguru's sinister smile is back on his face as he looks at Satoru. "To declare war." He then shifts his attention to the rest of the sorcerers that are present. "Gather round, everyone! Open your ears and listen well! On the 24th of December! During the sunset! We shall conduct the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons! The place shall be the crucible of curses, Shinjuku, Tokyo! And the capital of jujutsu, Kyoto!" He's really serious about this huh? "One thousand curses will be released in each place and their orders will be to 'massacre'. Unless you want hell on earth, then work to death to stop me. Let us freely curse each other!"

A wide and maniacal grin is on his face as he looks at everyone present. "Ah! Geto-sama! The store is closing!" A girl behind Suguru yelled, making him drop the grin and turn around to face her. "It's already that late? Sorry Satoru, Kei. These girls said they'd only come if they get to eat crepes at Takeshita Street. I'm gonna take my leave." He smiles at us again and waves his hand as he starts walking away. "Dear me, what's so good about a place full of monkeys."

"You think we'll let you go?" Satoru said as he walked up to Suguru. "Come on now, your precious students are within my range." Curses then started appearing all around the students and a giant curse fell from the sky. "Well then everyone, see you at the battlefield!" He grabbed onto his bird-like curse and flew away. I shot the giant curse with my maximum technique and killed it in one shot, while the other sorcerers took care of the rest of the curses. I sigh and look at Satoru, who's still looking up to the sky. "You kids okay?" I asked the students behind me and nodded their heads. "That's good to hear. You kids are tough huh?" I pat their heads with a small smile on my face. Now I get why Satoru wanted to become a teacher, these kids are gonna do great things in the future. And with him guiding them, they're gonna be even stronger. I just hope they could get stronger than me and Satoru. So if me and Satoru are gone, they can protect everyone.