In the memory of Europa

The eldest of the Satelles Iuppiters , Callisto , was in the room of her late friend and comrade Europa , gone forever to the world of the living . She had come to visit her room to place the mouselet's favorite flowers .

Callisto : I will avenge for you , Europa....Mae...*snif*

The Jupiterian could still hear her friend's cries and last words .

Europa : No ! No ! Europa won't die ! Europa doesn't want to die ! Noooo !!!

Callisto blames herself for not having been able to watch over Europa the day she went to Earth . Suddenly , a sword is thrown over the girl's head . The sword crashes against a poster hanging on the bedroom wall .

??? : Oh , I'm sorry , Callisto ! I thought you was an intruder !

Callisto turned .

Callisto : Tethys ! What the hell is wrong with you ?!

Tethys , one of Apotre Saturn's Satelles , entered Europa's room , accompanied by Rhea , another Satelles Saturnus . Callisto didn't like their presence .

Callisto : What are you doing here ?

Tethys : We've come to offer our sincere condolences for your comrade Europa . Poor thing , we miss her already .

Callisto : What are you saying ? You said you didn't like her , you hypocrite !

Tethys : Oh , not so much .

Callisto : Liar...! It was you ! It was you who brought discord into Europa's mind ! Because of you , Europa is dead !

Tethys : I have no idea what you're talking about .

Callisto : Yes , it was you !!

Io , who heard everything , entered the room .

Io : Callisto , that's enough !

Callisto : And you , Io ! You couldn't keep an eye on Europa the day she ran away either ! I blame you for that ! Europa was more than a comrade...she was our sister !

Rhea : Hey , calm down , calm down ! There's no need to shout at each other .

Callisto broke down in tears , her heart shattered by grief replaced by rage . With all her strength and hate , she cursed the Thea Sisters and their allies . The same goes for Io . An idea popped into her head .