Danger ! Danger !

At the same time , nobody knew that danger was coming their way . And it wasn't the Daimon that Io had summoned . At the auditorium , Colette , Violet , Paulina and Nicky join them .

Nicky : We've found replacement instruments...all we needed was Pam !

Colette : Where the hell is she ?

Paulina : It's almost our turn !

On stage was the penultimate group , the Vanilla Girls . Light , choreography , costumes , musical arrangements and even pre-recorded backing vocals - everything was perfect , thanks to the professionals hired by Vissia de Vissen . What wasn't quite right , however , was the performance of the four girls . Vanilla was shouting her lungs out to dominate the voices of the others , who , on the contrary , were almost inaudible . As for Alicia , she kept getting the lyrics wrong and switching verses . A real disaster , which could not escape the discerning ear of a producer like Mausington . In fact , when the music stopped , Mark stood up .

Mark : I'm very impressed with your performance , ladies...

Vanilla smiled , convinced that she had passed the test .

Mark : ...but I'd like to hear you without the accompaniment . I'd like to know whether your voice comes from the heart...or from the amplifiers !

Thus cornered , Vanilla decided to withdraw from the competition . She had rehearsed so little that she didn't want to risk singing like a pan in front of all her classmates . Her career as a rockstar therefore ended before it even began . During all this time , from the first to the penultimate of the group , Apotre Mercury floated above everyone .

Mercury : He ! He ! He !

The Mercurian mark located on the right cheek glows , he took control of the electrical cables and unplugged them one by one , plunging the auditorium into darkness .

Octavius : What's going on ?

Colette : Huh ? What ?

Mercury teleported onto the stage .

Mercury : Oops! It looks like I did something stupid !

Paulina : It's...Mercury !

Mercury : Don't worry ladies and gentlemen , I can fix it !

He teleported in front of Mark Mausington who was paralyzed .

Mercury : But first , I need the help of an adult who is willing to volunteer to lend me...their Stone Sacred !

Anna : Mark !

He chose Mausington as his target . The young ratlet snatched his Stone Sacred from him under the horrified gazes of the Ratstreet Boys , the juries , Aria and the public . Mercury summoned the second Daimon .

Mercury : Come here , Daimon !

The Daimon appears , in the form of a cobra . Everyone started panicking and running towards the exit . Among the crowd was Professor Aria , she was trying to go towards Mark's body but found herself blocked by a wave of people fleeing the auditorium . She gets pushed repeatedly until she finally falls and hits her head on one of the audience seats . The shock was strong enough that she lost consciousness . Vic and Shen , who were at the back of the room from the beginning , opened the door and had to ensure that everyone was evacuated .

Vic : Get out ! Get out !

Shen : Quick ! Take shelter in the Lizard Club and the Gecko Club !

While the Daimon cobra spread terror , the four Thea Sisters hid to transform .

Colette : Girls , let's transform !

Nicky/Paulina/Violet : Okay !

Colette : Princess Jolie !

Paulina : Princess Glitter !

Nicky : Princess Hyper !

Violet : Princess Harmonia !

Colette/Violet/Paulina/Nicky : LET'S GO !

Violet , Nicky , Paulina and Colette were transformed .

Jolie : The Bringer of Love , Princess Jolie !

Glitter : The Bringer of Happiness , Princess Glitter !

Hyper : The Bringer of Hope , Princess Hyper !

Harmonia : The Bringer of Harmony , Princess Harmonia !

Once everyone has left the auditorium , Vic and Shen close the door . Vic took his Emerald out of his pocket .

Vic : Let's transform too , Shen !

Shen took out his own stone .

Shen : Yes !

Vic : Guardian Spirit North ! Awakening !

Vic transforms .

Shen : Guardian Spirit East ! Awakening !

Shen is the second to transform .

Norden : The guardian of north and earth , Cardinal Norden !

Osten : The guardian of east and wind , Cardinal Osten !

The two Cardinal Elementals join the girls .

Jolie : Norden ! Osten !

Norden : We fight alongside you .

Hyper : It coming !

The Daimon cobra lunged at them , its mouth wide open . The girls and two boys escaped immediately . When they land . Glitter launched her attack .

Glitter : Sparkling Thunder !

Glitter electrocuted the monster . Immediately , she kicked him hard above the jaw . Meanwhile , Dynamic had managed to arrive at the academy and before looking for the second Daimon , she will have to hide Joel in a shelter while she goes to retrieve his Stone Sacred . And the safe place is her own room that she has shared with Colette since the beginning of the year .

Dynamic : You won't have anything to worry about here . Joel , I will get your Stone Sacred back , I promise .

She ran out of her room , having just left , she meet Dina , Craig and Tanya .

Dina : Dynamic ?

Dynamic : Guys !

Craig : We heard that a monster appeared at the auditorium , it is a Daimon again ?

Dynamic : Yes ! I saw Io earlier , she attacked Joel and...and...She took her Stone Sacred and created a Daimon ! I couldn't stop that monster in time !

Tanya : It's okay , Princess Dynamic . We will stop it together !

Dynamic : Okay ! You go get the Vanilla Girls , bring them their asses in the theater and let's destroy the Daimon !

Craig : Count on us !

Dynamic was going to leave .

Dina : Wait ! What about you ?

Dynamic stopped .

Dynamic : I'm going to go find the other Thea Sisters , they must have seen the Daimon !

Then Princess Dynamic run away . Tanya , Craig and Dina went looking for the Vanilla Girls .