Pam's predicament

The Ratstreet Boys were the most popular band of the day , topping all the music charts . The headmaster , Mrs. Ratyshnikov and the other teachers were enthusiastic about Anna's idea , and playing at the opening of a professional concert was an exceptional opportunity for the students of the Arts , Music and Theater departement . Auditions to select the students were scheduled for the following week , when the Ratstreet Boys arrived on the island . The news spread like wildfire through the corridors of the academy , and soon everyone , really everyone , decided to compete . Vanilla de Vissen , always ready to make a name for herself , went from one group to the next , assuring everyone that she knew Mausington inside out and that , for her , victory was in the bag . But while Vanilla was blustering as usual , others were getting seriously organized . The Thea Sisters , who had immediately decided to form their own orchestra , gathered in the Lizard Club premises to divide up their roles .

Nicky : The five of us are well-matched , and each of us can sing or play an instrument . So we're practically a band already , girls !

Violet : Maybe I could try composing a melody...

Nicky : ...and play it on guitar !

Paulina : My synthesizer will provide us with the additional arrangements we need . It'll be like having a thousand instruments at your disposal !

Colette : Ouiiiii ! And what would you say if I sang ?

Pamela : As for me , I'll play...umm...I'll play...Shit ! I really don't know what I could do !

Immediately , her friends gathered around her .

Colette : You'll be our backup singer , Pam !

Pamela : That's not my strong point...

Violet : No , we absolutely need a saxophone !

Pamela : Too hard...

Nicky : Have you thought about the triangle ? In a band , this instrument is very effective !

Pamela : Not very rock...I'll think about it , I promise ! In the meantime , go and get the instruments and start getting ready ! I'll be right back in the rehearsal studio !

The group dispersed and Pamela was left alone .

Pamela : ''Ah...if only I could play the wrench...''.

But no one suspected that this news would reach Io's ears , and on hearing the news , the little girl saw the arrival of the Ratstreet Boys as an opportunity to attack . In fact , the Ratstreet Boys are no strangers to Io ; they were Europa's favorite band , and she once attended their concert . If Io really wants to take revenge on her friend , she'll have to ask her master's permission to leave the magnetic field territory . However , she didn't expect anyone else to have had the same idea as her . Arriving in the huge corridor of Apotre Jupiter's home , Io found him with Apotre Sol and Apotre Mercury . The two Inner SSA had come to ask Jupiter for help with the next attack . Io didn't want let them to attack .

Io : No , master !

Sol , Mercury and Jupiter stopped chattering . The little mouseling ran to meet them .

Io : I'll take care of them myself ! I know these Ratstreet Boys better than anyone ! I want to do it ! Please , master ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it !

Sol : Oh , she will not going to scream again !

Io : I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! I want to do it ! Please ! Please ! Please !

Sol : For heaven's sake , Jup ! Shut her up ! (Io : I WANT TO DO IT ! I WANT TO DO IT ! I WANT TO DO IT ! )

Jupiter sighed . After all , Jupiter had spoiled his own Satelles ever since they arrived . And he's the only one who have calm her down .

Jupiter : All right , Io ! We'll leave you with this band !

Io tightened her arms around Mercury's .

Io : Mercury will come with me !

Mercury : What ?!

Io : Let's go !

Mercury : No , no , nooo ! Jupiter , help me ! Jupiter ! Jupiter ! Pleaaaase !!

But as poor Apotre Mercury didn't want to go with her , Io pulled him by the ankle , dragging him to the exit .