Much more than a song

The next day , Mausington and the Ratstreet Boys visited Mouseford Academy . The headmaster , proud , led them through the corridors and halls . Throughout the presentation , Anna adopted a detached attitude . The producer was watching her , discouraged , he understood that he ruined the previous night , but didn't know how to fix it . Pamela , was also in a dark mood , still angry with Joel , but content to stare into space . Colette , Violet , Nicky and Paulina didn't know which way to turn , between Pam's withdrawn air , Anna's coldness , Mausington's unease and Vanilla's sweet talk , the morning seemed forever . What a relief when , at last , the Thea Sisters were able to drag themselves into the rehearsal studio . There , they discovered a strange surprise . Violet immediately noticed a crumpled sheet of paper beside the microphone , and , intrigued , read it...

Violet : ''Dear Thea Sisters , this song is for you : use my lyrics , if you like them . They're yours , since you inspired them...''

Colette : Wow ! We've been a band for less than a week and we've already got a fan !

The text spoke of a princess unlike any other known in fairy tales , cheerful , strong and full of life , a mechanical expert who overcame all difficulties with a smile . Everyone immediately turned to Pamela , who blushed .

Pamela : Do you think...it's about me ?

Violet took the sheet and approached the synthesizer .

Violet : The chorus suits our melody perfectly , so listen up !

While Paulina was playing , two unexpected listeners reached out from outside . They were Vic and Shen , who had come to see how the rehearsal was going .

Shen : B-but...this is my song ! How did they...

Shen turned to Vic , who , he realized , was giggling . He had waited until the right moment to slip the sheet to the Thea Sisters , and had lured Shen into the studio at exactly the same time , on the pretext of greeting the girls .

Vic : It really was a great text . I couldn't let you throw it !

Nicky saw Shen enter the studio .

Nicky : Shen , you'll never believe it ! We've found the lyrics for our song !

Vic had been listening outside , enjoying the moment of revelation, but what he heard was like a cold shower .

Violet : It's from Joel , we're sure of it ! The song speaks clearly to Pam , he wrote it so that she would forgive him !

The girls crowded around Pam , who still didn't seem convinced . Shen , too shy to reveal the truth , remained silent . Vic slapped his forehead .

Vic : How stupid they are...